LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 194 users in the forums

Thoughts on 49ers Team mantra

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I haven't seen this discussed anywhere and thought it would be cool to discuss the 49ers "who's got it better than us?" It was a huge slogan and often made national headlines and fit us so well. So I'm curious to know if you guys think the 49ers will continue to use it this coming season. Will harbaugh continue to say it? Will players bring it back? Do you guys as fans what to continue it? Or would you let it go and be in the past with long with our special season?
Jim: In brightest day, in blackest night. No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evils might, beware of my power. The Green Lantern's light!

Team:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Jim: In brightest day, in blackest night. No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evils might, beware of my power. The Green Lantern's light!

Team:

JIM HARBAUGH, GREEN LANTERN OF SECTOR 4949!
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:

Team:

Dr. Bill Walshesque Post of the day
2012 motto is "Straight Cash Homie"
Like totally.....

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/163793-whos-got-better-chant/search=Oakland-Niner

I guess great minds think alike...
"Ain't no stoppin' us now", Mcfadden and Whitehead
Originally posted by BigTrez:
I haven't seen this discussed anywhere and thought it would be cool to discuss the 49ers "who's got it better than us?" It was a huge slogan and often made national headlines and fit us so well. So I'm curious to know if you guys think the 49ers will continue to use it this coming season. Will harbaugh continue to say it? Will players bring it back? Do you guys as fans what to continue it? Or would you let it go and be in the past with long with our special season?

You haven't seen it discussed because you've been here a hot minute.

9ers Got The Power!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

I hope it continues, but doubt that it will. I would love "Straight Cash Homie"

"Everybody ONE CLAP."

Originally posted by tohara3:

+2

Yeah, I can see it now. The NFL story line of how when John and Jim were little, their dad would drop them off at school. And before they left the car, Harbaugh Sr. would look them dead in the eye with a love only a father could have for his sons, and say " straight cash homie..."
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on May 17, 2012 at 9:07 PM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Yeah, I can see it now. The NFL story line of how when John and Jim were little, their dad would drop them off at school. And before they left the car, Harbaugh Sr. would look them dead in the eye with a love only a father could have for his sons, and say " straight cash homie..."
Share 49ersWebzone