There are 211 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs Manningham deny superbowl rings to work with 49ers.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The JH stamp is everywhere. Even Moss was impressed the first day and he's seen a very organized NE.

Harbaugh = Pied Piper + George Washington
Good for you,now stop tiptoein thru the tulips wit ya big ass Jacobs n run the ball FINALLY w some authority.

LULZ
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Good stuff from those guys. There's only a couple of guys that I remember coming from another team that I considered true 49ers. If you cut them , they would only bleed red and gold nothing else. Jim Burt coming from the Giants and Gary Plummer coming from the Chargers. I think Ken Norton Jr. was another one. Tim McDonald coming from the Cards might be another one. Some of the other guys, they aren't true Niners. Just a FA.

Jacobs and Manningham... maybe.

Uh...Justin Smith?

This. The guy will be remembered more as a Niner than a Bengal.
Yup. That bull rush against the Saints may have been one of the greatest plays by a lineman.
Originally posted by Joecool:
The JH stamp is everywhere. Even Moss was impressed the first day and he's seen a very organized NE.

Harbaugh = Pied Piper + George Washington

Honey badger does care.
Good to see that the organization is being run well, like it used to be. Players are happy to be here, they are impressed and dedicated.

Very inspiring.
Originally posted by leebert81:
Yup. That bull rush against the Saints may have been one of the greatest plays by a lineman.

Not to forget he pushed a multiple probowl guard back into Brees, and he did it the whole game.

I still remember the talk that he´s a wasted FA pickup because he´s a 4-3 DT and will never do any good in the 3-4.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Good stuff from those guys. There's only a couple of guys that I remember coming from another team that I considered true 49ers. If you cut them , they would only bleed red and gold nothing else. Jim Burt coming from the Giants and Gary Plummer coming from the Chargers. I think Ken Norton Jr. was another one. Tim McDonald coming from the Cards might be another one. Some of the other guys, they aren't true Niners. Just a FA.

Uh...Justin Smith?
Justin Smith.... is a true Niner through n through!
  • Chief
  • Veteran

Ken Norton Jr is a Cowboy, you can't wash that s**t off.
I'm slowly starting to approve of Jacobs being on the team. At first, I thought it was just BS that he was a Niner fan once he signed with us. But after hearing about this, I'm beginning to come around and will cheer for the guy when the season starts.
Nice. Not expected. Glad they came to work. The message of teamwork must have been delivered.

Originally posted by JeuSF49:
Originally posted by leebert81:

Not to forget he pushed a multiple probowl guard back into Brees, and he did it the whole game.

I still remember the talk that he´s a wasted FA pickup because he´s a 4-3 DT and will never do any good in the 3-4.

I'm just glad refs didn't call that a penalty, kinda looked like a horse-collar tackle when JS reached over the OL to grab Brees. Haha...I remember reading some of the doubts here. One of the few things Nolan did right, plus helicopter ride might have helped, too.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Personally I would have gone to the ring ceremony.

Rumor has that the giants also gave Kyle Williams an honorary super bowl ring.
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Kyle Williams should at least get to hold the trophy he won....

Cant wait for him to get cut.....and he will coz there aint no room for him anymore considering all that's been signed..

I see him getting cut in week 3 of pre-season ...we have too much talent at WR now, and he wont beat out Manningham, Moss or Jenkins ...but who knows, he might come back and have an unbelievable pre-season , but if he dont, everyone will say it was personal that we let him go
Originally posted by susweel:
Personally I would have gone to the ring ceremony.

Rumor has that the giants also gave Kyle Williams an honorary super bowl ring.

Not surprised, he deserved it more than anyone else on that Giants team
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
I'm just glad refs didn't call that a penalty, kinda looked like a horse-collar tackle when JS reached over the OL to grab Brees. Haha...I remember reading some of the doubts here. One of the few things Nolan did right, plus helicopter ride might have helped, too.

Can you get called for a horse collar on the QB?
Share 49ersWebzone