There are 84 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

May 15th NFL Live

ESPN just gave the 49ers some serious air time for those interested. They named every significant wide receiver on the roster (In the following order: Jenkins, Crabtree, Ted Ginn, Williams, Maninngham, Moss). Then they spoke with the pitching coach that worked with Alex and how he helped improve his motion back to where it was before his shoulder injuries. Then Hodge spoke about after week 10 Alex Smith started to improve and open up the offense and put more weight on him to perform. Then stated that the 49ers are a Super Bowl contention team from here on out and are in the class of the Packers, Saints, etc.

For those that have Comcast I am sure you can watch it on demand. Nice to get some 10 minute air time from ESPN. That is all.
[ Edited by THEMerts80 on May 15, 2012 at 2:10 PM ]
Originally posted by THEMerts80:
ESPN just gave the 49ers some serious air time for those interested. They named every significant wide receiver on the roster (In the following order: Jenkins, Crabtree, Ted Ginn, Williams, Maninngham, Moss). Then they spoke with the pitching coach and how he helped improve his motion back to where it was before his shoulder injuries. Then Hodge spoke about after week 10 Alex Smith started to improve and open up the offense and put more weight on him to perform. Then stated that the 49ers are a Super Bowl contention team from here on out and are in the class of the Packers, Saints, etc.

For those that have Comcast I am sure you can watch it on demand. Nice to get some 10 minute air time from ESPN. That is all.

Stopped reading after this.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
ESPN just gave the 49ers some serious air time for those interested. They named every significant wide receiver on the roster (In the following order: Jenkins, Crabtree, Ted Ginn, Williams, Maninngham, Moss). Then they spoke with the pitching coach and how he helped improve his motion back to where it was before his shoulder injuries. Then Hodge spoke about after week 10 Alex Smith started to improve and open up the offense and put more weight on him to perform. Then stated that the 49ers are a Super Bowl contention team from here on out and are in the class of the Packers, Saints, etc.

Stopped reading after this.

I'm not the one saying it. I am qouting Meril Hodge. I mean you can not deny the facts that Alex did improve as the season went on considering his lack of talent outside the hash marks and what he did in the Saints game. Even against the Giants he found Vernon for some beautiful touchdowns which he was double covered. Haters
Is NFL Live the same show as ESPN's NFL 32? Just tuned in
Originally posted by kronik:

No, NFL Live is on at 4 PM est till 5 PM est, then again at 7PM Est on ESPN2, not sure if it's a re air though.
it's on again at 5:30 PST.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

No, NFL Live is on at 4 PM est till 5 PM est, then again at 7PM Est on ESPN2, not sure if it's a re air though.

Thanks AB
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
it's on again at 5:30 PST.

Yep, usually it's right after NFL32 on espn 2.

Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Thanks AB

No problem. Like said above, it's on 5:30 pst, 8:30 est on ESPN, possibly re air of 4pm today.
I thought the most interesting was when they were talking to throwing guru and he talked about how Smith was having soreness or weakness (forgot which of the two) in the shoulder, which effected his accuracy.
Originally posted by Handlesit:
I thought the most interesting was when they were talking to throwing guru and he talked about how Smith was having soreness or weakness (forgot which of the two) in the shoulder, which effected his accuracy.

didnt watch the show... but could it be because he's now using muscles he wasnt using or using as much as before?
ESPN just gave the 49ers some serious air time for those interested. They named every significant wide receiver on the roster (In the following order: Jenkins, Crabtree, Ted Ginn, Williams, Maninngham, Moss). Then they spoke with the pitching coach that worked with Alex and how he helped improve his motion back to where it was before his shoulder injuries. Then Hodge spoke about after week 10 Alex Smith started to improve and open up the offense and put more weight on him to perform. Then stated that the 49ers are a Super Bowl contention team from here on out and are in the class of the Packers, Saints, etc.

Thanks, man. Guys like me (Niner junky) appreciate the heads up...
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Thanks, man. Guys like me (Niner junky) appreciate the heads up...

Anytime.. Happy some of you guys are appreciating the thread! Go 9ers!
so it will be the same nfl live at 7 pst right ?