There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Report: 49ers hire former Wazzu head coach as offensive assistant

The guy's gonna be an offensive assistant. Let's not over think the hire one way or another. For all we know he'll be in charge of the f**king coffee machine.
He's not hired to be a Head Coach folks, no need to worry about his record in college. Just look at Norv Turner, a bad head coach and a good assistant.
Wow!

Not just player competition......coaches going through the same thing !
Offensive assistant? Did this even needed to be discussed? It is such a non factor, but that's the offseason I guess.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Offensive assistant? Did this even needed to be discussed? It is such a non factor, but that's the offseason I guess.

No. I just felt like making a new thread.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
his face reminds me too much of this guy.....


lol wtf
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
his face reminds me too much of this guy.....


lol wtf

  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,104
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
his face reminds me too much of this guy.....


lol wtf


Offense is his forte...while his teams didn't have good records, they did have pretty good passing attacks. Problem was, they couldn't stop anyone, so lost a lot of games. He inherited a real mess, and even though in his final season (4-8) they began showing real promise, he got fired. I came across the article below...another one talked about his expertise WRT the OL, so maybe that's where he'll help with Niners.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/961546-paul-wulff-fired-why-washington-state-made-wrong-decision
He could later be the OC. Has no NFL experience.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on May 14, 2012 at 8:40 AM ]
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Offense is his forte...while his teams didn't have good records, they did have pretty good passing attacks. Problem was, they couldn't stop anyone, so lost a lot of games. He inherited a real mess, and even though in his final season (4-8) they began showing real promise, he got fired. I came across the article below...another one talked about his expertise WRT the OL, so maybe that's where he'll help with Niners.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/961546-paul-wulff-fired-why-washington-state-made-wrong-decision

Hmm.. good read corva...
dp
[ Edited by Bryant4everYoung on May 15, 2012 at 6:21 AM ]