There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Better Rivals: The 49erswebzone.com Podcast

Originally posted by 9erStorm:
Just admit it. The mic was down your pants.
Yes. *hangs head*
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 10,232
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Oscar:
You wanna buy us one?

We use a Snowball mic from Blue. My apartment isn't exactly a recording studio. Have any suggestions?

What kind of audio recording software do you have?

I'd recommend getting a really good dynamic mic such as a shure SM58.
Depending on what audio recording program you have you might be able to put some filters that can enhance the sound quality... add more bass, EQ etc..

You work in production? Want to be our offsite producer? lol.

Honestly we were using a snowball mic and GarageBand. I have Logic but all those knobs scare the s**t outta me. I'll try and up the bass for the next show. Good suggestions!
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 10,232
Originally posted by dRtyrottencowboysfan:
Originally posted by 9erStorm:
Just admit it. The mic was down your pants.
Yes. *hangs head*

lol.
  • MILFS
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,619
Originally posted by dRtyrottencowboysfan:
Hullo Everyone,

I'm Richard, the dirty rotten cowboys fan, and the better half of the Better Rivals podcast. I'm here to bring 49er nation back to reality...when it needs it. Take a listen and leave feedback and comments. Until next time, enjoy, and Go Cowboys!

Richard

can you get joecool on to break down proper qb throwing mechanics?
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 10,232
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
can you get joecool on to break down proper qb throwing mechanics?

Of course. Good suggestion.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,222
Originally posted by Oscar:
You work in production? Want to be our offsite producer? lol.

Honestly we were using a snowball mic and GarageBand. I have Logic but all those knobs scare the s**t outta me. I'll try and up the bass for the next show. Good suggestions!

I was gonna say - if you wanted me to take the file and add some intro/outtro music I can.

Don't be skurrd. I do more with video than I do audio, but typically those knobs are for each individual channel, so just narrow down the knobs by vertical row and decipher each knob is. Garageband is cool, they actually have some filters in there to you can f**k around with.
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 10,232
I was going to create an intro with some famous radio calls this week. I have the audio from the catch and the VD TD against NO this year. I REALLY want the Starkey Catch 2 call, but I can only find it with some backing music in there already.
how does a cowboys fan get the redcoat treatment...put his ass in pink
Originally posted by jreff22:
how does a cowboys fan get the redcoat treatment...put his ass in pink

Bringing back the podcast was my idea and I'm in it. You're welcome 9er nation. Is that what I call you? How about Prospectors? Baugh'lers maybe? Walshflowers?

And oscar never told me pink was an option.
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 10,232
Originally posted by dRtyrottencowboysfan:
Originally posted by jreff22:
how does a cowboys fan get the redcoat treatment...put his ass in pink

Bringing back the podcast was my idea and I'm in it. You're welcome 9er nation. Is that what I call you? How about Prospectors? Baugh'lers maybe? Walshflowers?

And oscar never told me pink was an option.

It's not. We can make an exception for you.

Wait - no we can't.
Originally posted by dRtyrottencowboysfan:
Originally posted by 9erStorm:
Kate Beckinsale.

That an endorsement? Did I get one thing right?

Noobs
Yeah, there's something sorta dirty about a cowboy fan as a staff member here.



I'm protesting listening to the podcast until this changes. You've done the WZ wrong, O. Shame on you.
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 10,232
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Yeah, there's something sorta dirty about a cowboy fan as a staff member here.



I'm protesting listening to the podcast until this changes. You've done the WZ wrong, O. Shame on you.

two words that i thought i would never read here.............go c!@#*ys!!!!

the world is coming to an end

goodluck with the podcasts though