There are 279 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Moss looking good in workouts

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Apparently one of them has a severe hemorrhoid problem.

Sorted, apparently.
I'm still a little skeptical about Moss at 35 but listening to one of our best CB in Carlos Rogers talked about Moss having it still. Sounds good.

Link
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on May 17, 2012 at 9:16 AM ]
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by mike:
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Originally posted by buck:
You should put a link and a clear cite when you copy and paste an article.

Sorry dude! Not ashamed to admit I don't know how to do that. I'm also not sure how to post pics or gifs or whatever they're called. Not very computer savvy. Glad you could tell it wasn't my writing and that I copy and pasted, bud.

Common courtesy to the reporter/writer. I'm also confused at how someone can know how to copy paste an article but doesn't know how to copy paste a URL(Hint it's the little thing at the top of the page with the web address, it usually starts with HTTP or just www)

and by copy and pasting the URL at the top of the page it creates the link? Thanks. Really easy. Glad you weren't a jerk about it. Oh wait.....

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/Moss-looks-sharp-on-49ers-practice-field?blockID=705660&feedID=5936

Oh will you look at that. As soon as I pasted the URL, it linked it automatically. WOAH THAT WAS SO HARD I THINK MY HEMERRHOID JUST BURSTED.

What is the matter with you two?

Yes, and it's caused him to be condescending and grumpy. Constipation will do that to you.
Originally posted by 4evrfan:

Sorry dude! Not ashamed to admit I don't know how to do that. I'm also not sure how to post pics or gifs or whatever they're called. Not very computer savvy. Glad you could tell it wasn't my writing and that I copy and pasted, bud.

Common courtesy to the reporter/writer. I'm also confused at how someone can know how to copy paste an article but doesn't know how to copy paste a URL(Hint it's the little thing at the top of the page with the web address, it usually starts with HTTP or just www)

and by copy and pasting the URL at the top of the page it creates the link? Thanks. Really easy. Glad you weren't a jerk about it. Oh wait.....

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/Moss-looks-sharp-on-49ers-practice-field?blockID=705660&feedID=5936

Oh will you look at that. As soon as I pasted the URL, it linked it automatically. WOAH THAT WAS SO HARD I THINK MY HEMERRHOID JUST BURSTED.

Yes, and it's caused him to be condescending and grumpy. Constipation will do that to you.

I'll save my evaluation/speculation on Moss until after the mid-season mark. Though he did not appear to be nearly as fast as he once was during his last stint in 2010, my main concern is how he responds when things do not go all his way. If he really does want to salvage some of his rep, he may keep it together the entire season but that is not his history, hence I wait.
Originally posted by dj43:
I'll save my evaluation/speculation on Moss until after the mid-season mark. Though he did not appear to be nearly as fast as he once was during his last stint in 2010, my main concern is how he responds when things do not go all his way. If he really does want to salvage some of his rep, he may keep it together the entire season but that is not his history, hence I wait.

Obviously, that's how we all should think. I remember being a little shocked and disinterested with the signing when the news broke. Since, I've been warming to the idea, and now, I really like it. There really is no downside to it. Will he be good for us? Who knows. Maybe he gets a few deep balls and opposing defenses have to keep a safety over the top and other guys benefit. His presence may just be designed to loosen the 8-9 men in the box situations. Plus, now with AJ Jenkins in the wings, its a great opportunity to see one of the all time greats do his thing.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

Obviously, that's how we all should think. I remember being a little shocked and disinterested with the signing when the news broke. Since, I've been warming to the idea, and now, I really like it. There really is no downside to it. Will he be good for us? Who knows. Maybe he gets a few deep balls and opposing defenses have to keep a safety over the top and other guys benefit. His presence may just be designed to loosen the 8-9 men in the box situations. Plus, now with AJ Jenkins in the wings, its a great opportunity to see one of the all time greats do his thing.

I agree other than the fact he could be a distraction if he lapse back into Bad Randy Moss mode if things don't go his way. If that happens, he will have taken reps/opportunity from Jenkins and Owusu that might have helped them to develop more quickly. However, given Harbaugh's willingness to cut Edwards at a critical point in the season tells me he won't take any Bad Randy nonsense if it happens.

I think Moss will have to show the rest of the league he IS still a threat before he changes the game plans of DCs. He certainly was NOT influencing them in his last season of play so he will have a challenge ahead of him. The default position will be single coverage until he shows the consistent ability to beat singles.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

I agree other than the fact he could be a distraction if he lapse back into Bad Randy Moss mode if things don't go his way. If that happens, he will have taken reps/opportunity from Jenkins and Owusu that might have helped them to develop more quickly. However, given Harbaugh's willingness to cut Edwards at a critical point in the season tells me he won't take any Bad Randy nonsense if it happens.

I think Moss will have to show the rest of the league he IS still a threat before he changes the game plans of DCs. He certainly was NOT influencing them in his last season of play so he will have a challenge ahead of him. The default position will be single coverage until he shows the consistent ability to beat singles.

A lot of people keep saying this, I think if bad Randy shows up, then he will be cut just as fast as "Celebrate after every catch " braylon was cut last year.
Moss was only a distraction on garbage teams with garbage coaches. Nothing to worry about here.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by 4evrfan:

It's funny how this is getting more attention than anything else on the thread!
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Moss was only a distraction on garbage teams with garbage coaches. Nothing to worry about here.

Yep.

What a dick head
Originally posted by Muggins:

LMMFAO this has got me dying!!!!!!!!!!
WTF is this from
"Whatever CC said, that is what I meant." Heck anybody who knows something about WR, if he is talking and teaching crbtre, or whoever, that is the ideal situation for team and fans. The fact that Jacobs and Mario chose to stay on and practice instead of going to pick up their SB rings, that too is good for team and fans. Hey, these guys, Mario, Jacobs, Moss, all have something they can impart to our guys and don't you know all younger 49er are all ears. The fact that crbtre is being taught by moss...how can that do anything but help make this team better? So good for the new guys for sharing wisdom and experience, and good for our guys for listening. In the end it all just makes us just that little bit better. With moss, it may make crbs a whole lot better.

Is there anyone out there who doesn't think we need a bit extra help, advice, on 3rd down and short or RZ 3rd downs? I'm with CC...anything anyone can do to help the team or individuals get better, hey we accept that ...gladly.
IF Moss makes the team
This.
Lets put this in perspective. Fans should understand that at this point in the season Moss is suppose to look good. He's not in a "live" practice with bullets flying. He's going against air in shorts. If he looked anything other than good under these circumstances JH himself would buy him a ticket out of California.