LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

Moss looking good in workouts

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Originally posted by buck:
You should put a link and a clear cite when you copy and paste an article.

Sorry dude! Not ashamed to admit I don't know how to do that. I'm also not sure how to post pics or gifs or whatever they're called. Not very computer savvy. Glad you could tell it wasn't my writing and that I copy and pasted, bud.

Common courtesy to the reporter/writer. I'm also confused at how someone can know how to copy paste an article but doesn't know how to copy paste a URL(Hint it's the little thing at the top of the page with the web address, it usually starts with HTTP or just www)
Originally posted by mike:

Sorry dude! Not ashamed to admit I don't know how to do that. I'm also not sure how to post pics or gifs or whatever they're called. Not very computer savvy. Glad you could tell it wasn't my writing and that I copy and pasted, bud.

Common courtesy to the reporter/writer. I'm also confused at how someone can know how to copy paste an article but doesn't know how to copy paste a URL(Hint it's the little thing at the top of the page with the web address, it usually starts with HTTP or just www)

and by copy and pasting the URL at the top of the page it creates the link? Thanks. Really easy. Glad you weren't a jerk about it. Oh wait.....
Hearing he's having a really great mini camp. Will he be our #1 receiver this year? 1000 yards?
2,500 yards 27 receiving TD's
First time i seen this thread today!

Good job
i still dont think he will get too many yards

i can see 10 + TD although i think somewhere around 8 is more likely
Originally posted by cciowa:
I have nothing against jenkins and if he wants to work out with rice thats great. Shows the kid is not afraid of hard work. i am just saying i think crabs can learn just as much from moss in camp , if not more, than jenkins can learn by running a hill with a x niner I would also rather have crabtree in camp with his team mates catching passes from his quarterback and not running some hill with jerry rice..i am well aware of how great jerry rice is but he is not a coach on our team, he is just a mentor. running some hill with rice will not make this kid into a great player. going to practice and doing things over and over l with his team mates and quarterbacks is the key

I wouldn't minimize "running a hill with a x niner." JR dominated when the game counted the most. His superb conditioning was key in his ability to separate from defenders in the final minutes of the game. He never had great speed, but he had quickness and an extra gear when other players may have been gassed. So much more Jenkins with his speed and great route running.
[ Edited by WestCoastForever on May 10, 2012 at 10:32 PM ]
  • mike
  • Veteran

and by copy and pasting the URL at the top of the page it creates the link? Thanks. Really easy. Glad you weren't a jerk about it. Oh wait.....

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/Moss-looks-sharp-on-49ers-practice-field?blockID=705660&feedID=5936

Oh will you look at that. As soon as I pasted the URL, it linked it automatically. WOAH THAT WAS SO HARD I THINK MY HEMERRHOID JUST BURSTED.
[ Edited by mike on May 11, 2012 at 1:18 PM ]
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
2,500 yards 27 receiving TD's

That's it?
Jesus Christ, mike, relax bro.

• Jiks
Calling Randy Moss' presence "outstanding in every way," Harbaugh shared an exchange he overhead between defensive linemen Ray McDonald and Justin Smith: "Ray's like, 'I don't think Randy Moss has lost a step.' And Justin Smith said, 'That's Randy Frickin' Moss over there. Doesn't matter if he did lose a step. That's Randy Moss.'"

Not sure if posted already.

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20120512/sports/120519819

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/Moss-looks-sharp-on-49ers-practice-field?blockID=705660&feedID=5936

Oh will you look at that. As soon as I pasted the URL, it linked it automatically. WOAH THAT WAS SO HARD I THINK MY HEMERRHOID JUST BURSTED.

What is the matter with you two?
Moss will have a great year and make a TD catch with his feet
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:

What is the matter with you two?

Apparently one of them has a severe hemorrhoid problem.
Share 49ersWebzone