There are 83 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Tailgating at New Orleans?

If you are planning on visiting NO for this year's away game and might be interested in joining up with half a dozen Niner fans for a little tailgate, let me kno and I will pass on a message I have received.

I don't know them, so it's up to you to make sure it isn't Norman Bates and his mum on their annual motel outing.

It probably isn't, though!
That's one place I don't think I would want to tailgate this year.
  • mod
  • Veteran
lol, you said mum... and yeah what AU said
It's a trap!
Do the even have a place to tailgate? I know they have a big parking structure. Better to just head down bourbon street.
If you do tailgate, respect the area and clean up after yourselves. Bring some Bounty.
If youre in new orleans, make sure to eat at mothers and cochon. soooo good.
Why would you want to tailgate with a bunch or crazy fans. I remember going to a Saints/Falcons game the year that Atlanta went to the Super Bowl. My wife and I went to the game and sat with a bunch of crazy Cajuns right where the teams come out of the locker rooms. It was pretty crazy.

Just go to the Acme Oyster house and have a Poboy and a couple of beers before the game. You'll enjoy that much more.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
If youre in new orleans, make sure to eat at mothers and cochon. soooo good.

A little debris at Mothers. There is also a place on Decauter that begins with an "M" that has the best roast beef sandwiches that I've ever had. Also, the Gumbo Shop is pretty good.
Better yet who's tailgating at Lambeau??? I will be there hell or high water!!! Also, you deleted my reg season prediction thread but this is ok? Im baffled...
I go to the Saints games all the time. It's not too bad but there are some rowdy fans but i'm sure all teams have them. As far as tailgating goes, the whole damn city is one big tailgate 24/7. I've never actually tailgated, we usually get something to eat and just take a taxi or walk to the SuperDome as it's located near downtown.

I don't think i'll be welcomed back this year as I've given every Saint fan i know hell since the playoff game. They currently hate me and the 49ers.
I might tailgate in February when the 9ers play there...

Originally posted by miked1978:
I go to the Saints games all the time. It's not too bad but there are some rowdy fans but i'm sure all teams have them. As far as tailgating goes, the whole damn city is one big tailgate 24/7. I've never actually tailgated, we usually get something to eat and just take a taxi or walk to the SuperDome as it's located near downtown.

I don't think i'll be welcomed back this year as I've given every Saint fan i know hell since the playoff game. They currently hate me and the 49ers.

no better time to go back then when you are hated
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Magzarillious:
Better yet who's tailgating at Lambeau??? I will be there hell or high water!!! Also, you deleted my reg season prediction thread but this is ok? Im baffled...

There is already a thread about Reg Season predictions, its called the PYMWYMI thread (Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is)

Its a Webzone tradition... nothin personal, but thats why it got locked.
[ Edited by modninerfan on May 9, 2012 at 9:42 AM ]
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by Magzarillious:

There is already a thread about Reg Season predictions, its called the PYMWYMI thread (Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is)

Its a Webzone tradition... nothin personal, but thats why it got locked.
He said there was one but I couldn't find it. My bad, I must not have known what "PYMWYMI" was. OK I got my prediction in thanks
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home