There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Happy Birthday Alex Smith

Happy birthday Smitty!!!!!
my grandpa and Alex Smith have two things in common: they were both born on May 7th, and they are both younger than Brandon Weeden.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
feels like hes been n the league forever
Happy Bday Alex Smith!

haha thats crazy that weeden is older than smith. Damn that guy is going to have a weird nfl career
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Party time Alex Smith style!

Happy B-Day Alex....!

just dont party like u play, wish many more
SMITTY! Happy Birthday! Enjoy the prime years of your career.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
I heard there were 299 guests at his party. 300 were invited, but for some reason, one just couldn't show up.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
my grandpa and Alex Smith have two things in common: they were both born on May 7th, and they are both younger than Brandon Weeden.

Happy Birthday Alex. You got your presents early - Moss, Manningham, Jenkins, James, plus the same OC this year, I mean what more can you want. Next year you will be supporting a Super Bowl Ring.
You've come a long way young man

Happy Birthday
Originally posted by NCommand:
Happy birthday Alex. For one day, there shall be no hating by all.
This...

Originally posted by Joecool:
I heard there were 299 guests at his party. 300 were invited, but for some reason, one just couldn't show up.

...but then this....

what happened to that chick in all those pics? Did he dump her as soon as he got drafted?

Dats funny
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Happy birthday Alex. For one day, there shall be no hating by all.
This...

...but then this....

somehow, even I managed a smile on that one.

Happy Birthday, Alex. Looking forward to many more years of you as our QB.

( the others are too... for if not for you, what would they really have to post about? )