LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

Happy Birthday Alex Smith

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Matt Barrows ‏ @mattbarrows
Alex Smith turns 28 today. (He's still seven months younger than Browns rookie Brandon Weeden).
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
in seven months, they'll be the same age.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Happy Birthday Alex

Party time Alex Smith style!
Happy Birthday Alex...
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
in seven months, they'll be the same age.

If Weeden dies tomorrow.
[ Edited by English on May 7, 2012 at 10:55 AM ]
Happy B day dude

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Happy B day dude

i think joe cool had a problem with the picture,, something about the way alex had this non throwing arm bent and something about the line of fire and line of sight between the eyes of alex and the path of the ball( ok i made that last one up)I think some had a problem with the way alex bent one of his knees in this picture. there was also a small wrinkle in his right sock as compared to the left sock and i think that caused a great deal of concern amongst the alex haters as proof that CK should start
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Happy B day dude

i think joe cool had a problem with the picture,, something about the way alex had this non throwing arm bent and something about the line of fire and line of sight between the eyes of alex and the path of the ball( ok i made that last one up)I think some had a problem with the way alex bent one of his knees in this picture. there was also a small wrinkle in his right sock as compared to the left sock and i think that caused a great deal of concern amongst the alex haters as proof that CK should start
joecool thinks he is a QB expert
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!

Happy Birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMITH! Hope you game manage your way to a SB win this year.
Happy birthday Alex. For one day, there shall be no hating by all.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Happy birthday Alex. For one day, there shall be no hating by all.

Impossible!!! If everyone turns in their hate card, let me please get mine for today.
This past year, you won 13 games, tied an NFL record for fewest turnovers, won a division crown, threw the game winning touchdown pass in one of the 49ers greatest playoff games ever played, and played host in your first ever NFC Championship Game.

This year: Super Bowl or bust.

Happy Birthday.
Share 49ersWebzone