There are 154 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jim Harbaugh's salary

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2012/05/17/this-is-rich-harbaugh-last-among-nfc-west-peers-in-salary/

cheap yorks
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2012/05/17/this-is-rich-harbaugh-last-among-nfc-west-peers-in-salary/

cheap yorks
was waiting for that
If the Niners win the SB next year, he's worth 10 mil a year for the next 10 years.

OK, no. 8Mil per with a 10 year contract.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
If the Niners win the SB next year, he's worth 10 mil a year for the next 10 years.

OK, no. 8Mil per with a 10 year contract.

Paraag is that you?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
You pay Harbaugh what ever it takes to keep him!!!

I don't give a s**t, it's the owners pockets.

My point is when ownership considers his salary, they need to alway take into account how much he saves them in free agency i.e. free agents taking a little less to play on a winning team.

That and when your team is winning people spend $$$ on the team to go to games and buy merchandise

Damn, lowest paid in the NFC west? This dude adds value, extend him!
First, it makes me love this guy even more. Once he hit $5MM a year he seems like the type that never looks back and thinks on it again. Who cares what others make.

Second - Carroll is paid more! from his original contract! Harbaugh really gave the 49ers a deal when he signed.

Third -- another year like 2011 and we better pay the man! :)
[ Edited by HearstFan on May 17, 2012 at 5:57 PM ]
not curr
He was given all the free khaki pants and 9er sweatshirts he can fit in his closet
Originally posted by susweel:
not curr

wut he said
lowest paid

but best coach in the div

i'll take it
the rest of the division is dumb.
I'm sure he's already turned this fact into all the motivation he needs to personally make sure we kick the s**t out of the rest of this division.
Not worried.
Originally posted by susweel:
not curr

I don't think Harbaugh does either. His agent knew what Whiz and Carroll were making when he signed his deal last January.
Originally posted by jreff22:
He was given all the free khaki pants and 9er sweatshirts he can fit in his closet

Hahahaha!