LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 325 users in the forums

Who are you ashamed was a 49er?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Brandon Jacobs. Especially after all the talking he did last year about us
JOHN YORK. Him and salary cap hell = nothing for the 49er organization. Can't remember how may times people said, wrote, or read about how this guy ruined the niners. And it was true.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by erndoogie46:
Originally posted by 49ersHeroine:
kyle williams

DUMB!!!!

Ya, add Roger Craig the list as well. He fumbled in the championship game too.
[ Edited by KID9R on May 4, 2012 at 12:07 AM ]
Originally posted by D-Money:
JOHN YORK. Him and salary cap hell = nothing for the 49er organization. Can't remember how may times people said, wrote, or read about how this guy ruined the niners. And it was true.

Without him, there is no Jed.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by D-Money:

Without him, there is no Jed.

Scientifically proven
LAWRENCE PHILLIPS!!!! He shoulda had Young's back!!!
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Much of the fan base. Oh, you mean players? Yeah, L. Phillips is turd # 1. No one else truly stands out. We had some poor players, sure... but no one else stands out as far as embarrassing me at the moment.

This x's a million.
Mike Nolan
Bill Romanowski
Lawrence Philips
I'm disgusted at the number of posters that seem to think that OJ was a Niner.

He was a Niner in the same way that Nate Clemments was a Niner, Deon Sanders, or even Takeo Spikes (as much as we love him) was a Niner. Sure, they all played for the team, but they weren't actual Niners, were they?

I think there's a bit too much googling going on in this thread.
Michael Crabtree

• Garce
  • Veteran
oj
Gabe Wilkins
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
I'm disgusted at the number of posters that seem to think that OJ was a Niner.

He was a Niner in the same way that Nate Clemments was a Niner, Deon Sanders, or even Takeo Spikes (as much as we love him) was a Niner. Sure, they all played for the team, but they weren't actual Niners, were they?

I think there's a bit too much googling going on in this thread.
I am 51 years old and been a fan since I was 10. Joe Thomas actually traded a first rounder for a 30 year old broke down OJ Simpson. We had back to back 2-14 seasons with Simpson here. To us old school fans Simpson was the poster child for the ineptness of the franchise back then. Then he became a murderer to boot.
I recall this stuff from memory not Google.
In this order:
Gabe Wilkins..just terrible
Antonio Langham..even worse
Steve Isreal....how many remember this guy? A dumb penalty cost us a game against the Packers years back.
Does everybody remember when Cortez played for the XFL team in LA? And they interviewed him after his QB was talking crap on him and he just hit a field goal and said something like "THAT'S RIGHT VA-TO"
Share 49ersWebzone