Originally posted by Chico:
1) Lawrence Phillips
2) Dexter Carter
4) Kentwan Balmer
5) Kwame Harris
6) Rashaun Woods
7) Isreal Ifeayni
8) Dana Hall
9) great as he was...Tim Mckyer!
10) Kevan Barlow
What did Drunkenmiller do that was so bad?
The name by itself is enuff.I remember when drafted em thinkn,"what the f**k is a drukenmiller".jus had a real ugly ring to it.like Carmazzi.wtf????
Originally posted by Rathman_44:
This list begins and ends with one Mike Rumph. May have actually scored touchdowns for the other team, or maybe that's just the way I remember it.
Its mostly just how you remember it. His rookie season was up and down but his second season he improved and it looked like he was gonna be a player for us. Then he broke his arm tacking Steven Jackson. They switched him to FS and he got injured again and then traded for Taylor Jacobs.
He obviously wasnt great but I wouldnt even put him in the top 10 of worst Niners.
1) T.O. when he became a biznatch (after the catch II).
2) False Start #77.
3) Erickson, losing control of his football team.
4) Nolan, a suit that tried to act the part but by game 3 didn't fool anyone.
5) Singletary, great thing he did with VD, but just like the other Mike, he was just as clueless.
6) Chilo, partly because we passed on DeSean, the other part was cuz he sucked.
This fan site is dedicated to the 49ers and their fans. It is in no way affiliated with the NFL or any of its teams. All teams and players mentioned on this site are registered trademarks of the NFL. The use of any team names, words, trademarks, logos or photos have been used for descriptive purposes only. The content and information from other sites is the property of their respective owners. Player and team photos used with permission from USA TODAY Sports Images.