There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who are you ashamed was a 49er?

Don't get the Romanowski hate, he wasn't a roid f*g until he went to the Jets/Broncos; Romo caught a crucial interception in the second half of Superbowl XXIII, which kept the Bengals from making it a 10-point differential, possibly changing history as a whole.

I can understand OJ, and others, but Romo put in just as much as any other player apart of those two (glorious) late 80s Superbowl squads, and was just as crucial within the early 90s against those painful Cowboys games Young kept choking away.

Forsaking Romo for being apart of us, is forsaking the 'great man' who wanted him the most in the draft, and saw in him a great contributor to the team.
Perrish Cox. That lady claims that she was raped by him when she passed out. She was actually pregnant with his baby, and he denied having sex with her. I thought Harbaugh said he would give anybody a chance as long as they never put their hands on a woman. Eventhough he was not proven guilty, these circumstances are pretty strange.... Do we really need this guy that bad?
Originally posted by Psinex:
Parrish Cox...

This. at least in the modern era Cox has to be up there with Kwame, Erickson and John York
For me #1 on my list is Lawrence Phillips. I hated him from when he was at Nebraska. Also, Antonio Langham, Drunkenmiller, Jennings, Lloyd, and probably some other I cant thinkof right now
Two words...

Owen. Pochman.
dre bly.
Originally posted by Mantastic25:
Two words...

Owen. Pochman.

jose cortez?
Originally posted by ruthless49er:
Two words...

Owen. Pochman.

jose cortez?

Well....I think Pochman just painted himself brown and changed his name.
Two words...

Owen. Pochman.

jose cortez?

Well....I think Pochman just painted himself brown and changed his name.

...everything....finally makes sense.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Dana Hall.
Terrell Owens........really digusted with that idiot. He could have been even better but fell in love with himself. I really wish we could have sent him to the Ravens and had Ray Lewis beat the crap outta him everyday.
Originally posted by Oldschool9erfan:
Terrell Owens........really digusted with that idiot. He could have been even better but fell in love with himself. I really wish we could have sent him to the Ravens and had Ray Lewis beat the crap outta him everyday.

TO?? Why would you hate on TO?

for the effort he gave end of the run ill always love that guy. Catch II? 30 point comeback against the Giants. for everything else he did he put heart n soul when he played.

p.s. From behind out ran everyone and blocked the two guys in front. Thats what makes a niner I believe. All out hustle.
[ Edited by ruthless49er on May 5, 2012 at 2:20 PM ]
Isaac Bruce.... GRRRRRRRR
Pochman ruined the 2003 season
Two words...

Owen. Pochman.

jose cortez?

Cortez is a hall of famer compared to Pochman.