Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who's gonna be our starting two WRs ?

Who's gonna be our starting two WRs ?

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Method:
"We're not a team about fueling the hype, so to speak, (but) Randy has been outstanding in every way," Harbaugh said Friday. "It's neat to watch our players watch a guy like Randy, that people watched growing up.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/Randy-Freakin-Moss-impresses-Harbaugh-te?blockID=706316&feedID=5936

Yeah Randy will be starting

I think Harbaugh is doing his coach speak with Randy, hopefully it works. Remember what he did with Alex all of last season? I love you coach!!1

every person who has watched Randy has been blown away....its not just harbs.

everyone looks good in shorts (well except valrod)

Randy will be starting....if we get good Randy for 16 games we will have a 1k WR.
Originally posted by Method:
"We're not a team about fueling the hype, so to speak, (but) Randy has been outstanding in every way," Harbaugh said Friday. "It's neat to watch our players watch a guy like Randy, that people watched growing up.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/Randy-Freakin-Moss-impresses-Harbaugh-te?blockID=706316&feedID=5936

Yeah Randy will be starting

I think Harbaugh is doing his coach speak with Randy, hopefully it works. Remember what he did with Alex all of last season? I love you coach!!1

every person who has watched Randy has been blown away....its not just harbs.

everyone looks good in shorts (well except valrod)

Randy will be starting....if we get good Randy for 16 games we will have a 1k WR.

we shall see
Seems like it would be Moss for sure. He would most likely in on every play. I'm thinking:

Moss
Crabtree
Manningham

We are too much in to ranking the receivers. What the coaches have now are more guys that they can put into the game to take advantage of miss matches if there's one to take.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Why not? Crabtree started his second game I believe, barely a week after he signed his first year. Even without training camp. Jenkins has more competition than Crabtree did, but he is also a R1 selection, will have OTAs, training camp and pre-season games. Like Jenkins, Moss and Manningham will be learning a new system.

Yes, and who were the other wide receivers on the team at that time??? This is a completely different team than when Crabtree was a rookie...
Can't tell you who the starters are going to be, What a GREAT PROBLEM for the Coaches to have. My guess is Moss and Crabs to start the season, then depending on how hard Crabtree and Manningham practice (something Crabtree has NOT been known for) I think it could be a real possibility for it to be Moss and Manningham by the Bye week!
Originally posted by cNiner:
Moss and Manningham !

why we don't have that option ?

For real
Im think that Crabs and Manningham will be the starters and Moss will be used sparingly. Not sure how Jenkins gets playing time unless Moss is a flop (which is also likely).

This!
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Why even bother putting Hasting and Swain?

What, you don't think Hastings and Swain will be the starters?
Ray McDonald tells Justin Smith, "Moss doesnt look like he's lost a step." Justin Smith responds, "thats Randy F'ing Moss"....Enough said. Crabs and Moss start. Manningham in the slot. AJ Jenkins in 4WR sets. Moss leads in TD receptions, Crabs in receptions
Anyone who hasn't seen game tape of AJ, should do so, and it will be apparent one guy who will be starting maybe as early as game 5. Wow, AJ is a jet, with burners. Across the middle...no problem. But best of all is that the kid uses fakes, and feints early, mid or late in his route. He gets open. This is the real deal. No banana routes, no more of crbtre's "no separation". And anyone that thinks crbs is going to start over AJ is badly mistaken. As for learning the playbook, no way can it take an all academic student from a major college going to be still learning the plays three yrs out. Look at the tape and tell me if the routes don't look like someone we all know and love...say #80? Great moves, great hands, good separation...how are you going to keep a kid like that off the field? I just saw our #1. Where he lines up...my money is on Coach lining him up all over the place, along with everyone else. This is the yr for the wide open O...and AJ will be leading it.
Check out the film if you haven't seen it. IMpressive, really impressive.
Crabtree
Moss

Manning ham on 3WR sets....
im so excited.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Anyone who hasn't seen game tape of AJ, should do so, and it will be apparent one guy who will be starting maybe as early as game 5. Wow, AJ is a jet, with burners. Across the middle...no problem. But best of all is that the kid uses fakes, and feints early, mid or late in his route. He gets open. This is the real deal. No banana routes, no more of crbtre's "no separation". And anyone that thinks crbs is going to start over AJ is badly mistaken. As for learning the playbook, no way can it take an all academic student from a major college going to be still learning the plays three yrs out. Look at the tape and tell me if the routes don't look like someone we all know and love...say #80? Great moves, great hands, good separation...how are you going to keep a kid like that off the field? I just saw our #1. Where he lines up...my money is on Coach lining him up all over the place, along with everyone else. This is the yr for the wide open O...and AJ will be leading it.
Check out the film if you haven't seen it. IMpressive, really impressive.

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Crabtree
Moss

Dis
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Crabtree
Moss

Dis

Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home