There are 83 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who's gonna be our starting two WRs ?

Who's gonna be our starting two WRs ?

Originally posted by blm7754:
Y'all are being homers about Moss... We aren't the only team he worked out for. We aren't the only team looking for WRs. We got him for chump change! That speaks louder than anything about what we should expect.

He came so cheap because he nearly played himself out of a career last year. He's looking to make a squeaky-clean impression with us, so HarBaalke had the leverage as far as salary goes. He hasn't lost a step, and as long as Harbaugh keeps him motivated, he'll be unstoppable.
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
He came so cheap because he nearly played himself out of a career last year. He's looking to make a squeaky-clean impression with us, so HarBaalke had the leverage as far as salary goes. He hasn't lost a step, and as long as Harbaugh keeps him motivated, he'll be unstoppable.

youre confusing him for 25 year old randy moss this is 35 year old moss

in 2010 with patriots titans and vikings he didnt do much
not saying he isnt worth a roster spot

i just dont see him touching 1000 yards and contributing outside RZ too much
This is a tough one. A part of me says Crabtree and Moss, another wants to say Manningham and Jenkins. I;m not sold on Crabtree and Moss, more so Crabtree. He hasn't shown crap since 2009 when he decided to hold out for 5 weeks.

For some reason I feel Manningham and Jenkins would be a better combo, especially in long run, I see Manningham here longer than Crabtree. Crabtree will bolt for Free Agency after 2014.
Originally posted by iknoejohnyork:
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Crabtree and Moss. It'll be kind of like when Moss and Cris Carter played together on the Vikings IMO.

son you do know players age ?


Dont expect much from Moss dude 35 took a year off. NFL is not kind to old washed up WRs.

Son, do you know how old jerry Rice was last time he got 1200 yards?

40.

The "washed up" is in your mind. Word is Moss looks in good shape. Up to him now if he still has it. But if he wants it, anno domini isn't going to stop him.

Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Crabtree and Moss. It'll be kind of like when Moss and Cris Carter played together on the Vikings IMO.

son you do know players age ?


Dont expect much from Moss dude 35 took a year off. NFL is not kind to old washed up WRs.

Son, do you know how old jerry Rice was last time he got 1200 yards?

40.

The "washed up" is in your mind. Word is Moss looks in good shape. Up to him now if he still has it. But if he wants it, anno domini isn't going to stop him.


Exactly! Moss has rarely taken any hits and I don't recall him ever having any critical injury. Dude is fresh, thin, and ready to fly.

I don't why these cats are sleeping on Sir Randall Moss. No worries, all the more crow to serve when he takes the league by storm...AGAIN.

Straight cash, homie



*woo-tee-nee!!

The actual impressive part of this picture is the catch Manningham's making.
Originally posted by iknoejohnyork:
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Crabtree and Moss. It'll be kind of like when Moss and Cris Carter played together on the Vikings IMO.

son you do know players age ?


Dont expect much from Moss dude 35 took a year off. NFL is not kind to old washed up WRs.

Son, do you know how old jerry Rice was last time he got 1200 yards?

40.

The "washed up" is in your mind. Word is Moss looks in good shape. Up to him now if he still has it. But if he wants it, anno domini isn't going to stop him.

Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Crabtree and Moss. It'll be kind of like when Moss and Cris Carter played together on the Vikings IMO.

son you do know players age ?


Dont expect much from Moss dude 35 took a year off. NFL is not kind to old washed up WRs.

Son, do you know how old jerry Rice was last time he got 1200 yards?

40.

The "washed up" is in your mind. Word is Moss looks in good shape. Up to him now if he still has it. But if he wants it, anno domini isn't going to stop him.


Exactly! Moss has rarely taken any hits and I don't recall him ever having any critical injury. Dude is fresh, thin, and ready to fly.

I don't why these cats are sleeping on Sir Randall Moss. No worries, all the more crow to serve when he takes the league by storm...AGAIN.

Straight cash, homie



*woo-tee-nee!!

Moss already has his hands on his hips; this is a bad sign.
crabs and williams.
I think it will be Crabs & Moss to start with. Frankly, they both have something to prove.

If Crabs misses TCamp then it will be Manningham and Moss.

AJ will see more & more time as the season progresses and he makes incremental improvements in route running and other finer points.

By the end of the season it might be AJ & Manningham. Who knows?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,476
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
youre confusing him for 25 year old randy moss this is 35 year old moss

in 2010 with patriots titans and vikings he didnt do much
not saying he isnt worth a roster spot

i just dont see him touching 1000 yards and contributing outside RZ too much
rice was pretty darn good at 35 and I see no reason to see why moss can not be good. He looks good, he looks like he is in shape, he has had some time off from the game, he is motivated cuz he does not want to be remembered for 2010.rice was pathetic in his last year or so and should have quit after he had some good years with oakland. moss at 35 is better than any wide out we had around here last year and i think he will give us a big boost
"We're not a team about fueling the hype, so to speak, (but) Randy has been outstanding in every way," Harbaugh said Friday. "It's neat to watch our players watch a guy like Randy, that people watched growing up.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/Randy-Freakin-Moss-impresses-Harbaugh-te?blockID=706316&feedID=5936


Yeah Randy will be starting
Randy and Crabs

/Thread
Originally posted by jreff22:
"We're not a team about fueling the hype, so to speak, (but) Randy has been outstanding in every way," Harbaugh said Friday. "It's neat to watch our players watch a guy like Randy, that people watched growing up.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/Randy-Freakin-Moss-impresses-Harbaugh-te?blockID=706316&feedID=5936


Yeah Randy will be starting

I think Harbaugh is doing his coach speak with Randy, hopefully it works. Remember what he did with Alex all of last season? I love you coach!!1
it looks like crabs and moss

i think jenkins will have agreat year in slot too (hopefully victor cruz like) he may be the difference maker in 3rd downs this year
Moss and Crabs

Manningham the #3. Jenkins and Kyle competing for the #4 spot.
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by jreff22:
"We're not a team about fueling the hype, so to speak, (but) Randy has been outstanding in every way," Harbaugh said Friday. "It's neat to watch our players watch a guy like Randy, that people watched growing up.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/Randy-Freakin-Moss-impresses-Harbaugh-te?blockID=706316&feedID=5936


Yeah Randy will be starting

I think Harbaugh is doing his coach speak with Randy, hopefully it works. Remember what he did with Alex all of last season? I love you coach!!1

every person who has watched Randy has been blown away....its not just harbs.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by jreff22:
"We're not a team about fueling the hype, so to speak, (but) Randy has been outstanding in every way," Harbaugh said Friday. "It's neat to watch our players watch a guy like Randy, that people watched growing up.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/Randy-Freakin-Moss-impresses-Harbaugh-te?blockID=706316&feedID=5936


Yeah Randy will be starting

I think Harbaugh is doing his coach speak with Randy, hopefully it works. Remember what he did with Alex all of last season? I love you coach!!1

every person who has watched Randy has been blown away....its not just harbs.

everyone looks good in shorts (well except valrod)