1. Crabtree - Coming off his best season now healthy entering his first off season in his 4th year.
2. Moss - Will start and will open things up offensively for others and can still stretch the field.
3. Manningham - Will get A LOT of playing time, will spare moss and can start baring injuries to Crabs or Moss.
4. AJ Jenkins - Might have the biggest hands on the team, decent size at almost 6'1, my guess he will shine in pre season.
5. Kyle Williams - Having Kyle as a 5th is a luxury. He did a solid job feeling in last season, if he's cut, another team will have a solid #2 or #3 because of his reliable hands, above average speed, and return ability.
6. Ted Ginn JR - Also another luxury having Ginn as the last receiver on the depth chart, will be fighting for a roster spot as a return man.
7. Chris Owusu - Stanford guys, has an uphill battle to climb, can maybe be PS at least.
[ Edited by 49ersnum1 on May 1, 2012 at 3:49 PM ]