There are 60 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who's gonna be our starting two WRs ?

Who's gonna be our starting two WRs ?

Im think that Crabs and Manningham will be the starters and Moss will be used sparingly. Not sure how Jenkins gets playing time unless Moss is a flop (which is also likely).
Crabtree and Moss. Manningham will be what he has always been a solid #3 WR
Crabs and Moss would be my guess. Manningham has a chance to be ahead of Moss, but we won't know until preseason.
I think Harbaugh is gonna give Moss every chance to be a starter, Randy is gonna have to suck major balls to not start
my guess is moss and manningham.
Jenkins will be starting. Harbaalke didn't select him in R1 for him to sit.
Jenkins and Crabtree. Moss on short yardage and red zone downs.
i think it will vary from game to game and the team will use a bunch of different packages.
but i voted moss crabs
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:

Jenkins will not be starting this year
5 WR's to start the game
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Why not? Crabtree started his second game I believe, barely a week after he signed his first year. Even without training camp. Jenkins has more competition than Crabtree did, but he is also a R1 selection, will have OTAs, training camp and pre-season games. Like Jenkins, Moss and Manningham will be learning a new system.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Why not? Crabtree started his second game I believe, barely a week after he signed his first year. Even without training camp. Jenkins has more competition than Crabtree did, but he is also a R1 selection, will have OTAs, training camp and pre-season games. Like Jenkins, Moss and Manningham will be learning a new system.

Unlike Jenkins, Moss & Manningham are veterans. If I were a betting man, my money would be placed on proven veterans to beat out unproven rookies to end up as starters.

You are right about competition being tougher. This rookie would have to be amazing in the short time he has to end up starter by game 1 of the season.
Moss and Manningham !

why we don't have that option ?
How about Moss and AJ ?
Why even bother putting Hasting and Swain?