LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 201 users in the forums

2012 Footbal School Pics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by defenderDX:

LMFAO

i really hope he has lightinnging quick release or he will see a lot of passes defended and ints
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i really hope he has lightinnging quick release or he will see a lot of passes defended and ints

The picture makes it look bad cuz he look like an immobile statue but when you see his throwing motion on video it's not that bad. In fact it's pretty quick. He just shouldn't include this pic on his resume if he ever hit FA.
Originally posted by defenderDX:

LMFAO

just doesnt look right
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Man, Vernon looked super sloppy catching while trying to stay in a straight line compared to #14 ahead of him: at 3:18 on the vid.

You think Kaepernick points the football wrong in his throwing motion?

Tell me more about Vernon Davis' sloppy catching technique.

This might be the POTD.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

<div align="center">You think Kaepernick points the football wrong in his throwing motion?

Hey!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
#81 C.O.

and Jenkins in the background lol

Maybe it's just the camera lens, but Jenkins does look slight.

he's gonna get tossed around at the LOS, just like aldon smith was gonna last year

Just glad to see him out there on the field.
Originally posted by tohara3:
#81 C.O.

he's gonna get tossed around at the LOS, just like aldon smith was gonna last year

Nike practice jerseys + Reebok pants

LMFAO

Why does he have to leave his feet to catch that...If he stayed on the ground, the ball would've hit him in the chest. I understand it's a slant so he needs to protect the ball and himself but.....OMG.

uhh because he needs to be in the air flying at mach 5 to hit roman harper and send his ass unconscious to the grass after the catch so he can lay it in the end zone....

obviously ...
Is dis nigha hurt or something?

Joe Looney

Originally posted by susweel:

Yes, but the point is susweel, is that its so strange that this Olympic athlete can throw the Javelin so darn far, yet when Kaepernick imitates the same motion, the ball comes out with... uh... wait...

Is an NFL quarterback supposed to throw a football with a s**t ton of velocity? I forgot.

If the answer is "yes", then... uh... I guess never mind.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by tohara3:
#81 C.O.

Nike practice jerseys + Reebok pants

LMFAO

Good eye!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Is dis nigha hurt or something?

Joe Looney

Still hasnt been medically cleared from his Lisfranc injury he sustained at the senior bowl. He broke it but the media keeps saying it should only be another couple of weeks until he is ready to go.
Look at the ball when Moss is catching it. Smith is throwing a receivers dream every time, no matter the angle or the rout. It is flat. No dip, no flutter, perfectly level.

Wow.
Originally posted by sfout:
Still hasnt been medically cleared from his Lisfranc injury he sustained at the senior bowl. He broke it but the media keeps saying it should only be another couple of weeks until he is ready to go.

reports were he was medically clear to run.......
Share 49ersWebzone