There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 Footbal School Pics

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Maybe it's just the camera lens, but Jenkins does look slight.

he's WR not a OL
Originally posted by susweel:

he's WR not a OL

And he's not wearing pads
Originally posted by RonMexico:

Why does he have to leave his feet to catch that...If he stayed on the ground, the ball would've hit him in the chest. I understand it's a slant so he needs to protect the ball and himself but.....OMG.

he wants to be like moss

He will drop it if he tries to catch on the run. He's just not a fluid catcher while his body is moving around.
Typical Alex Smith
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Typical Alex Smith

Typical Alex Smith

Why does he have to leave his feet to catch that...If he stayed on the ground, the ball would've hit him in the chest. I understand it's a slant so he needs to protect the ball and himself but.....OMG.

I hate the way he points his foot backwards, no good tight ends do that.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

Ya, you can't run with your foot pointed backwards. Where is JoeCool when you need him? He will know the correct way to do it.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Ya, you can't run with your foot pointed backwards. Where is JoeCool when you need him? He will know the correct way to do it.

LOL
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Ya, he needs to tie it to his cock so it stays straight.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Typical Alex Smith

knee not bent ball sailing LOL

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
#81 C.O.

and Jenkins in the background lol

he's gonna get tossed around at the LOS, just like aldon smith was gonna last year
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
ya jenkins is a bit undersized thats why i think he will struggle a bit early this year and rookie season mainly adjusting to physicality of the defenders

he might struggle early to get reps in but i think he should be fine for the long run u can already see he has passion for the game unlike Crabtree when he came out............same frame as Mike Wallace should be enough to take it to the next level i really do hope he is going to be our answer at WR for years to come.

LMFAO