There are 272 users in the forums

2012 Footbal School Pics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by maxsmart:
Originally posted by defenderDX:

The biggest problem here is with his legs. He should have his knees bent like Harbaugh does. If he keeps his front knee straight the ball tends to sail high (like Alex Smith)

omg, that's the answer....
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by iknoejohnyork:

Championship!

dude...

You gonna say "dude" and "dude...seriously" every time someone re-hashes Kyle Williams and his glorifying moment? Bro, get over it, no offense man... I guess some people are different, or it takes longer than others. Correct me if im wrong.
dude... seriously?
Originally posted by iknoejohnyork:

Championship!

dude...

You gonna say "dude" and "dude...seriously" every time someone re-hashes Kyle Williams and his glorifying moment? Bro, get over it, no offense man... I guess some people are different, or it takes longer than others. Correct me if im wrong.
dude... seriously?

The biggest problem here is with his legs. He should have his knees bent like Harbaugh does. If he keeps his front knee straight the ball tends to sail high (like Alex Smith)

Obviously there are many things that go into a good throwing motion, but the legs are very important. If you don't bend your knees, many bad things are likely to happen.
The Best QB Throwing Mechanics Video Ever Made

See at min 3:00 they emphasize the bend knees
Quarterbacking by Bill Walsh - part 2 of 7

You will notice that Montana ALWAYS has his knees bent while the ball is in his hands.
[ Edited by maxsmart on May 5, 2012 at 8:44 PM ]

He throw high just like Alex.... What about Tolzien?

On a side note Harbaugh has the best mechanics on the team. Maybe he should start.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on May 5, 2012 at 9:04 PM ]
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

Look at coach. That is a nice three step drop.
f**k it put in coach lol!
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by susweel:
That boy's delivery is ugly. I guess JH was right when he said he wasn't gonna have him change it.

Hate how he points the front of the ball behind him!!!!! Hate it!

Fixing that alone will shorten his windup.

How did I miss this?! Joe, this is why you can't be taken seriously, Every QB points the ball behind him when they throw. Its part of throwing.

There's just something strange about Kaep's. It could be that it is way above his ear and the ball is still in the backward point. Or that his throwing arm angle is greater than 90 degrees where all those other QB's have it 90 or less which makes it more compact.

Yes!!!

He does point it back at a different point in the throw compared to those other QB's. They point it back on their windup but the point turns as they begin to move their arm forward. Kaep appears he's beginning to move it forward but the ball is still pointing back which explains the angle of his arm being greater than 90 degrees.

You won't see the ball pointing back like that as the QB starts his forward motion.
Originally posted by susweel:
That boy's delivery is ugly. I guess JH was right when he said he wasn't gonna have him change it.

Hate how he points the front of the ball behind him!!!!! Hate it!

Fixing that alone will shorten his windup.

How did I miss this?! Joe, this is why you can't be taken seriously, Every QB points the ball behind him when they throw. Its part of throwing.

There's just something strange about Kaep's. It could be that it is way above his ear and the ball is still in the backward point. Or that his throwing arm angle is greater than 90 degrees where all those other QB's have it 90 or less which makes it more compact.

Yes!!!

He does point it back at a different point in the throw compared to those other QB's. They point it back on their windup but the point turns as they begin to move their arm forward. Kaep appears he's beginning to move it forward but the ball is still pointing back which explains the angle of his arm being greater than 90 degrees.

You won't see the ball pointing back like that as the QB starts his forward motion.

lol.. Did you just agree with yourself?
Yes!!!

It's a sidearm delivery with Kaep. Certainly a different arm motion, but I don't see much different in delivery time of the ball. The traditional motion is similar to drawing out a sword. Where as with Kaep, it's like opening up a right handed lid.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Yes!!!

It's a sidearm delivery with Kaep. Certainly a different arm motion, but I don't see much different in delivery time of the ball. The traditional motion is similar to drawing out a sword. Where as with Kaep, it's like opening up a right handed lid.

He's a launcher thrower. Definitely not a puncher thrower. Alex started out as a slinger but has refined and strengthed up to be in between a slinger and puncher now.

Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Opening up a can of whoop ass!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

lol
Look at who else was in attendance at Football School
  • THEB
  • Veteran
whoever does the photoshopping for the 49ers needs to be fired. that fake tilt shift effect looks terrible.
Share 49ersWebzone