LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Countdown to Training Camp (July 21): 0 days!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
4 days

woooooooooooooooo
Originally posted by DANADA:
woooooooooooooooo

nope

4 days

woooooooooooooooo
[ Edited by defenderDX on Jul 17, 2012 at 6:42 AM ]
SO f**kIN EXCITED!
Originally posted by Byisgod:
SO f**kIN EXCITED!

Originally posted by tohara3:

The suffering is nearly over !!!!

its coming by so fast
  • Jiks
I'm ready for some football.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
3 days

Just once before he's cut.

3 days

woooooooooooooooo
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
god,
i will sacrifice my best friends first born child to you if you can get this team through training camp injury free and rolling on all cylinders and come feburary.. we win the superbowl.
amen
Originally posted by tankle104:
god,
i will sacrifice my best friends first born child to you if you can get this team through training camp injury free and rolling on all cylinders and come feburary.. we win the superbowl.
amen

I see kidnaping and child endangerment, among other charges coming your way. Unless you can produce the SB trophy at the time of the arrest, and the lead investigator is a big time Niners fan. They can reduced it to a misdemeanor citation. Citing insanity.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jul 18, 2012 at 9:41 AM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by tankle104:
god,
amen

I see kidnaping and child endangerment, among other charges coming your way. Unless you can produce the SB trophy at the time of the arrest, and the lead investigator is a big time Niners fan. They can reduced it to a misdemeanor citation. Citing insanity.

sacrifices must be made bro! if that includes my best friends first born and my freedom... so be it!
Share 49ersWebzone