There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Countdown to Training Camp (July 21): 0 days!!!

Originally posted by mayo49:
5 days

woooooooooooooooo
Originally posted by DANADA:
5 days

woooooooooooooooo

Awesome.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Muggins:
I knew I was going to see that f**ker today when it was at 6.

ME too.

I hate that guy!
Why do you two guys hate Mike Cofer?
5 days

woooooooooooooooo

what kinda f**ked up throwing mechanics are those???
Originally posted by pelos21:
When do the rookies report?
Originally posted by defenderDX:

The kind that Baalke wants. Off balance, side arm it around the defender, on his back foot throwing mechanic. Because if your O-line isn't good enough to block for 3 sec., your qb has to have f*cked up mechanics to compensate Worst case scenario -- Kaep might be a more athletic David Carr with much better mobility. Best case -- Kaep developed himself into another Cam Newton.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jul 16, 2012 at 8:28 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pelos21:
When do the rookies report?

This Saturday.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jul 16, 2012 at 10:18 AM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

The kind that Baalke wants. Off balance, side arm it around the defender, on his back foot throwing mechanic. Because if your O-line isn't good enough to block for 3 sec., your qb has to have f*cked up mechanics to compensate Worst case scenario -- Kaep might be a more athletic David Carr with much better mobility. Best case -- Kaep developed himself into another Cam Newton.

Or maybe just more athletic throwing ability.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Or maybe just more athletic throwing ability.

I rather he uses his legs to make a good run for now. Because right now if he starts trying to make those types of throws, it may not be Drew Brees good but JTO bad. Maybe 2-3 years into the offense when he has total control and with the same available weapons then it might be more good than bad to make those throws.

Those who chanted "We want Carr" put your damn hands up. I was at that game and it was sad to hear fans chant his name. I have been in Alex's corner since day one. This guy was a doot and should have never been on the team.
'We want Carr'

Originally posted by qnnhan7:

wtf?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
4 days