49ers outslug Broncos, ride late George Kittle touchdown to gritty 24-14 win →

There are 744 users in the forums

Countdown to Training Camp (July 21): 0 days!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by ninerfansinceday1:
Vernon: "Can you believe he did that????"
Crabs:"He aint gettin any Jordan's next season..."
you do know its been almost 7 months ? time to give it up
I am over it...in fact, after watching some of the returns that kyle had in that game, i think he is going to turn into quite the kr/wr, especially with all the motivation and haters out there....whatever doesn't kill us will only make us stronger....
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
6 days
Originally posted by mayo49:
6 days



Mike Cofer
[ Edited by Paul_Hofer on Jul 15, 2012 at 9:55 AM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 37,990
I knew I was going to see that f**ker today when it was at 6.
Originally posted by mayo49:
6 days

woooooooooooooooo
Originally posted by DANADA:
woooooooooooooooo

nope


Originally posted by mayo49:
6 days

woooooooooooooo


This!

Not this...

[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jul 15, 2012 at 9:48 AM ]
When do the rookies report?
Originally posted by Muggins:
I knew I was going to see that f**ker today when it was at 6.

ME too.

I hate that guy!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jul 16, 2012 at 12:01 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
5 days
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,429
  • THEB
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,760


or



or

can't wait its been a some what quiet off season.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone