LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

Countdown to Training Camp (July 21): 0 days!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Mayo the king of countdowns.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
You crazy SOB mayo. Didn't the draft one just about put you down for good?

It's going to be a long three months. This is the dead part of the entire season.

August - January: Pre-Season/Season/Playoffs/Senior Bowl
February: Super Bowl/Scouting Combine
March: Free Agency
April: Prepare for Draft/Draft
May-July: A Few Minicamps Here and There/Rookie Signings (although isn't a big deal with the new CBA)

I just take it as good time to de-compress from everything football. By the time July comes I'm ready for Training Camp and the start of a new season. Plus, the Warriors take all my attention from May to July with the draft and everything.
[ Edited by mayo49 on May 1, 2012 at 8:38 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Mayo the king of countdowns.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
89 days
Originally posted by mayo49:
89 days

woooooooooooooooo
89 loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong days
  • mod
  • Veteran
Omg this is horrible... I'd rather not even think about it... Might be my last niner talk post for a good month or so.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
88 days
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Im gonna be going to a bunch of the training camp practices. Gonna be awesome!
The more video I see of this offense just practicing in the off season the more I think this team might even go undefeated next year or close to it.

They have a very real shot of being a top 5 offense next year, couple that with a top 5 defense and this is the best team in the NFL hands down.

Moss looks damn good. Like in his prime top of his game good. Can't wait for this season.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BayArea:
The more video I see of this offense just practicing in the off season the more I think this team might even go undefeated next year or close to it.

They have a very real shot of being a top 5 offense next year, couple that with a top 5 defense and this is the best team in the NFL hands down.

Moss looks damn good. Like in his prime top of his game good. Can't wait for this season.

I don't know about undefeated but I'm also pretty pumped to see this offense working out right now. Moss, Manningham and Crabtree look good in the gauntlet can't wait to see them line up across from each other. Got a feeling we're gonna see some fireworks this season and finally see a 1,000 yard receiver. I just hope and pray everyone stays healthy.
88 loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong days
Share 49ersWebzone