Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 801 users in the forums

My new 49er video edit "Revenge"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
didnt watch once i saw dubstep lol just playin
embedding disabled by request bro
Dude, u need to fix your spelling. This is teh beginning caption u have:

"In the 2011 NFC championship, misfortune caused the 49ers a trip to the super bowl"

It should be

"In the 2011 NFC championship, misfortune cost the 49ers a trip to the super bowl"
[ Edited by kronik on Apr 29, 2012 at 4:23 PM ]
Originally posted by kronik:
Dude, u need to fix your spelling. This is teh beginning caption u have:

"In the 2011 NFC championship, misfortune caused the 49ers a trip to the super bowl"

It should be

"In the 2011 NFC championship, misfortune cost the 49ers a trip to the super bowl"

perhaps I should have of posted a hooked on phonics link on my video adds. Your right my penmanship has went to hell.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
embedding disabled by request bro

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
embedding disabled by request bro


ahhhhh I got to get back home and turn it on. I am over at my parents house visiting. It literally just finished uploading.
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Apr 29, 2012 at 4:24 PM ]
I fixed it guys
pretty good.

Walker's catch against the lions was one of the most important plays of the reg season, shouldve been included IMO

overall, nice job
still can't stomach the 1st few secs doe....
Enjoyed the vid. Wish I didn't have to listen to the Jizza/Lincoln Park song though.

Damnit there isn't 1 single thing I don't love about this team! Can't wait...
From the comments posted so far it seems like it shows Kyle Williams f**king up in the NFCC. Cant watch the video cuz I dont want the rage to come back
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
From the comments posted so far it seems like it shows Kyle Williams f**king up in the NFCC. Cant watch the video cuz I dont want the rage to come back

your choice dude
Awesome...love the dubstep part...seriously!
Nice vid man..i like the highlights of our new draftees.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone