There are 341 users in the forums

Goodbye Crabs.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fly15
  • Veteran
goodbye thread
Crabs is our best possesion WR at the least. He can still make plays on the outside when hes matched 1 on 1 , I really like the way we fed him the ball his rookie season, we need to get him touches.. This off-season will be his first healthy one in his pro career, so hopefully he works out like a dog and works on his speed.. Go Crabtree!!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Goodbye Kyle Williams.

This I am happy about. I hope he never finds another job in the NFL.

f**k you KW!!!!!!
what an absolutely moronic post, what is wrong with you.

crabs aint goin anywhere, and he will start. book it

say what you want, dude had nearly 1000 yds in a bad passing offense and missing 2 games
Originally posted by iknoejohnyork:
if crabs is sooo good why i his overall in madden so low? crabs pretty much sucks in madden

he's decent, he sucks at getting open on fly routes but he's MONEY on comebacks and outs, slants...he's my go-to guy on 3rd down, as much as Vernon. He makes the catch
Originally posted by stevenking57:
It seems to me that Crabtree may be cut this year. We now have Moss, Manningham, Jenkins, and Owusu. We never have more than three W.R's on the field at one time.I don't think that he's in the top three as a receiver for us anymore. Crabs is slow and doesn't get separation from D.B's. He also has poor yardage after the catch. With his large contract and lack of production I don't see how we can keep him. He doesn't even have special team value. After three years of waiting for him to have a break out season, the 49er's need to move on.

Winner of dumbest post of the year? It's one thing to claim that we might trade Crabtree, but cutting him is ridiculous. We could get at least a 3rd for him on the open market!
Originally posted by 49ersFan831:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
I said goodbye to Crabs when I bought the shampoo.

Lulz...

LOL
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
I dont get why people think moss is a sure thing

don't tell me show me
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Yeah, Crabs would get cut and Owusu would make the team. Great logic there buddy... Crabs is a good receiver.... whether people like it or not. If anyone might be cut, it's unfortunately going to be Kyle. and then possibly Owusu.

LOL

if crabs misses training camp again this year he will get a permanent seat on the pine. That means that he will get to see how real players, who work hard, are successful.
Originally posted by toeshawn:
I dont get why people think moss is a sure thing

don't tell me show me

Yup.
People on here say Crabs sucks because they need to believe he does so they can make excuses for why Alex Smith sucks.
@ Owusu making team ahead of crabs. The guy couldn't even get drafted he only has a job because Harbaugh feels sorry for him.
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:
@ Owusu making team ahead of crabs. The guy couldn't even get drafted he only has a job because Harbaugh feels sorry for him.

To be fair, his concussions were a big factor in him not getting drafted. Not saying he would have went high, but if it wasnt for the concussions he would have been drafted i think.

This thread is worthless though because crabtree atleast would have some trade value. Maybe limited, but the club could get something for him before simply cutting him.
Share 49ersWebzone