LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

Goodbye Crabs.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
uh no

book ir crabs healthy being pushed some extra wepaons around him AND MOST IMPORTANTLY OFFSEASON PROGRAMS

he will have 1100+ yards this year

This thread is f**king stupid as hell. Yeah lets get rid of our #1 Wr for an UDFA just because he's from Stanford
Originally posted by stevenking57:
It seems to me that Crabtree may be cut this year. We now have Moss, Manningham, Jenkins, and Owusu. We never have more than three W.R's on the field at one time.I don't think that he's in the top three as a receiver for us anymore. Crabs is slow and doesn't get separation from D.B's. He also has poor yardage after the catch. With his large contract and lack of production I don't see how we can keep him. He doesn't even have special team value. After three years of waiting for him to have a break out season, the 49er's need to move on.

(Jon Stewart voice)

Stevenking57, meet me at camera three.

Hey bud. How are ya? Ok, two things.

1. Owusu? Really? You've climbed on an undrafted rookie's bandwagon already? Say hi to Kory Sheets for me while you're there. Seems like a cool place to hang out.

And 2. We could trade Crabs for a 3rd or 4th easily. Or a 5th. My point is that Crabs won't get cut.
[ Edited by NickSh49 on Apr 29, 2012 at 1:13 PM ]
lol at this thread
Webzone dream roster

QB: Nate Davis, Josh Johnson
WR: Ziegler, Owusu, Morgan, Bryant
RB: Sheets, Clayton
FB: Keasey
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Doubt it.

Can I report this thread for being illogical?
not traded, but cut.......the off season rolls on n on n on n on n on
No way Chris Owusu makes this team.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Webzone dream roster

• mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
uh no

book ir crabs healthy being pushed some extra wepaons around him AND MOST IMPORTANTLY OFFSEASON PROGRAMS

he will have 1100+ yards this year

Buzz?

lololol
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Webzone dream roster

LOL someone's gotta help add to this...dig up all the camp heros that everyone was drooling over and make a "Webzone All Time 'We NEEDZ This Guy Dood' Roster."
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I don't blame the OP for thinking this way, cause Crabtrees body language also makes me feel he just doesn't wanna be here. With that said, I disagree with the OP and think Crabtree at the very least will play out his rookie contract and decide to sign with another team if hes not franchised.
Why would we cut him we will trade him if anything...
  • flow
  • Veteran
No need to argue about this because Crabtree will have a "foot injury" that keeps him out for the year.
Share 49ersWebzone