LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 157 users in the forums

LaMichael James was a Niner (CUT!)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

You just took a giant dook?
Originally posted by Muggins:

still underweight doe....
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Still bigger than I thought doe. Doesn't bother him much doe. When a n***a put a team on his back doe.

This is one meaning of the expression.

One of the others is simply referring to something that is just incredibly awesome and awe-inspiring. Although obviously both of those apply to the pic above as welll.
nice ass

A little, but I'm impressed with the weight and power he seems to have gained since I saw him in training camp. If he can fill out a bit more and keep his quickness we might just have a beast on our hands. I'm excited for him.

Danny Woodhead seems to do fine.
rick returns yes

however, punt returns is another story.
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
rick returns yes

Yeah, I don't know what the solution will be for punt returns, maybe Kyle Williams or another rookie from the draft.

Now if we could find someone to return Punts. I don't know what Ginn did this offseason. But he's regressed badly.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
rick returns yes

Yeah, I don't know what the solution will be for punt returns, maybe Kyle Williams or another rookie from the draft.

We dont know how James has been doing in practice, he may have improved but even Ginn's struggles last night there was no way that James would go back for a punt.

Jenkins has been fielding punts in practice, so he may be our returner next year.

ROFL
James has been the player we thought he would be based on his play in college. Just wish they wouldn't give him the ball with ten defenders around him...why on earth they can't get him one on one with outlet passes is beyond me. The main difference between the original WCO and this version seems to be that they use to have all the receivers clearing for each other and then the QB could pick the guy least covered. Roman has said that there is one main target on pass plays that they are trying to get open. Just not very creative.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
The plays they are calling for him aren't taking full advantage of his key strengths. Those student body left/right plays are not going to work against most decent NFL defenses. Despite that I thought he was productive at critical points yesterday.

Draw up some screens, swing/circle routes or put him in the slot....there's a lot of you can do with him if you put him in space against only one or two slower fotted defenders.
Share 49ersWebzone