LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

LaMichael James was a Niner (CUT!)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
LaMichael James is injured right now? what happen? I missed to watch it. =(... James seem too small and tiny cuz he is possible get hurt so badly for himself that easy.. He need gains his body too thick and a big guy.. come on James...

sounds like he just twisted an ankle. am glad it is not the dennis erickson high ankle sprain. bringing that to our team will be his legacy
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
LaMichael James is injured right now? what happen? I missed to watch it. =(... James seem too small and tiny cuz he is possible get hurt so badly for himself that easy.. He need gains his body too thick and a big guy.. come on James...

sounds like he just twisted an ankle. am glad it is not the dennis erickson high ankle sprain. bringing that to our team will be his legacy
ah that he was twisted an ankle? hmm.. thanks for inform..
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by NinerGod:
dude has a low threshold for pain. no bueno.

Dude was one tough son of a b***h in college. The only time I saw him stay down at Oregon was when he broke his elbow.

You don't know how much pain he was in

He twisted/sprained his ankle, I have twisted/sprained my ankle as well. Chances are anyone who has will have some idea how much pain he was in.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
LaMichael James (left ankle) says he is not going to miss any practices. Hard to believe, but he should be back soon.

Wow!

Great news.

We'll let the trainers decide, but I LOVE the attitude!
Just heard if on NFLN too. Great news
Awesome news.
Great news. Just get and stay healthy for the regular season now.
Is anybody seeing anything out of this guy yet? 3 preseason games in. I don't want to panic. But nothing so far. Was he even active much today? I know he was coming off the injury.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Aug 26, 2012 at 6:51 PM ]
He's had something like 4.8 ypc in two games. What more do you want from him?
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

Well I'm just to seeing the guy from Oregon breaking 30, 40, 50 yard runs. And I'm just not seeing it right now. I expected more speed and explosion. Maybe he just needs more time to get comfortable. It's very early for him still.

5.8 muahah kidding even if we win the superbowl will find something to b***h about
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Well I'm just to seeing the guy from Oregon breaking 30, 40, 50 yard runs. And I'm just not seeing it right now. I expected more speed and explosion. Maybe he just needs more time to get comfortable. It's very early for him still.

Well I dont think he's even had 15 carries yet. The break offs for big yardage will come. Every speed back has to adjust to the speed at the nfl level
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Well I dont think he's even had 15 carries yet. The break offs for big yardage will come. Every speed back has to adjust to the speed at the nfl level

Well I hope so. I just want to see a few big ones in the preseason. He also may be thinking too much like young players do. Which slows down the play and his cuts and explosiveness. It should come with time.
LMJ23 is about to shut up Matt Maiocco and all the other haters.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by kush:
LMJ23 is about to shut up Matt Maiocco and all the other haters.

I hope so but Im less excited about him now then I was when we drafted him.
Share 49ersWebzone