There are 230 users in the forums

LaMichael James was a Niner (CUT!)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
LOL the niners could lose their top 2 RB's in Gore and Hunter and still roll out 3 better backs than most teams in Jacobs, James and Dixon
Thunder, lightning and more lightning!!!
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
Chris Johnson is a one-year wonder and a bust. James will never quit on his team after getting a big contract.

Do you even know what sport you're watching? As a rookie, he got 1200 yards, then 2000 yards, then 1300 yards, then 1000. How can you call him a one year wonder?
Kenyon Barner said LaMichael used to give him crap about being a 49er fan. Today they were talking on the phone, and Barner said "look how things turned out." LaMichael said " I thought you'd like that." Then he congratulated him.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by oregonniner:
Kenyon Barner said LaMichael used to give him crap about being a 49er fan. Today they were talking on the phone, and Barner said "look how things turned out." LaMichael said " I thought you'd like that." Then he congratulated him.

Lulz de lulz!

You're a niner b***h
Originally posted by Ether:
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
Chris Johnson is a one-year wonder and a bust. James will never quit on his team after getting a big contract.

Do you even know what sport you're watching? As a rookie, he got 1200 yards, then 2000 yards, then 1300 yards, then 1000. How can you call him a one year wonder?
Because he's the only player on his team with any talent, and still puts those numbers up, o wait it's because he had vince young at qb for most of those years, and everyone knows how great of a passer he is.
  • cools
  • Veteran
Back to L'James

One thing I really liked about him after watching highlights, that i didnt know before, He loves to hit peaple, and he's a lot tougher then i thought

Whether we need him or not, we got a playmaker

Harbs is gonna do what he did at Stanford, have 4 RB's and a FB that all get action, keep em fresh, use their skill sets, extend carrers
Gore will still get his big slice of the pie, but I expect as years go by, Harbs will turn it into a group effort, instead of one workhorse
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Thunder, lightning and more lightning!!!

We're gonna have an ELECTRIFYING offense next year.
Originally posted by sfout:
+2 lolz

+3 lol
I wonder if we will see double screen plays with Hunter and James in the backfield? Set a TE in motion and depending on the D's reaction, you have created a blocking advantage on one side or the other. With Hunter's and James ability to exploit space, it's a match-up advantage you can exploit all game long.

love this pick
I see a smaller version young LT in this kid... Tomlinson could be running east-west one second, take 2 steps north & be at full speed.
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by sfout:
+2 lolz

+3 lol

+4 lolz
[ Edited by SolRebe1 on Apr 29, 2012 at 7:19 AM ]
Baalke gave Harbaugh a luxury pick in L. James. Watch Harbaugh lit up when talking about James like his parents just gave him a new toy he had been asking for months.
People keep saying that.....the team thinks gore is done, hunter is pushed aside, etc.

LaMichael James adds a lot of speed to the backfield. I can totally see how his style works with the team and he probably will take Ted Ginn's spot on the team as a quick slot guy who returns punts, runs the fly sweep and can bust big plays for us.

The only reason he got drafted so low is because of his size, if he was a little bigger my god all of the draft guys would be saying we got a steal. Also he's a great compliment to what we have. Sometimes it depends on what goes best with your team.

Not to mention he is a high character dude. Hey it's not a bad thing to get depth. Quality Depth breeds competition.

Now other teams are going to have a tougher time game planning for us.
Share 49ersWebzone