There are 255 users in the forums

LaMichael James was a Niner (CUT!)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
I love it I love all this speed.

If susweel love it than it must be good....
Love it! Was hoping we would get him all along. Great football player!
Ok, so Hunter and James.. Who plays?? James returns kicks/punts? But what's Hunters roll now?
Gore, Hunter, Jacobs, James.. Dixon is definitely gone now so that's not an issue.. But still.. Log jam at RB
ya kno, he's not somebody I wanted but im kinda happy we have him. Really wanted Turbin though. Lookin forward to seein what Hunter/James does in the years to come
Wow!

So are we going to carry four runningbacks this season?

Frank Gore, the Workhorse
Kendall Hunter, the Change-of-Pace
Anthony Dixon OR Brandon Jacobs, the Power
LaMichael James, the Homerun Threat

Can he return punts as well?
Originally posted by desertrunner09:
Ok, so Hunter and James.. Who plays?? James returns kicks/punts? But what's Hunters roll now?
Gore, Hunter, Jacobs, James.. Dixon is definitely gone now so that's not an issue.. But still.. Log jam at RB

Gore starts, Hunter is back up, Jacobs is goal line and mauler, and James is utility. He'll get lined up all over the field.

I love it.
BOOM! Love this pick!

Didn't want a RB, but LaMichael James is just too good of a talent to pass up (seeing how questionable we are at flexible speed positions on offense), watched this kid year round at Oregon, f**king pure talent.

-The next Darren Sproles, BOOK IT.
Originally posted by Wubbie:
Wow!

So are we going to carry four runningbacks this season?

Frank Gore, the Workhorse
Kendall Hunter, the Change-of-Pace
Anthony Dixon OR Brandon Jacobs, the Power
LaMichael James, the Homerun Threat

Can he return punts as well?

Dixon is gone. We didn't have a true homerun threat. So now we do. I can see the point. It's just 2 little backs for the future. Hunter and James...
Didn't want a RB, but LaMichael James is just too good of a talent to pass up (seeing how questionable we are at flexible speed positions on offense), watched this kid year round at Oregon, f**king pure talent.

-The next Darren Sproles, BOOK IT.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by susweel:
I love it I love all this speed.

If susweel love it than it must be good....

I like play makers.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for Furlow.
Great pick. Jacobs has 2 years tops in him, same with Gore. Build the team around fast, versatile RB's like James and Hunter. No need for a "work horse" in today's NFL. Our team speed is unreal right now!
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
I liked Lamar Miller a little better but still love the pick

whoi i wanted as well. and when he said le.... i jumped up happy and suddenly realized it was followed by michael and not mar. but im ok with the pick as well
Can't wait to see Harbaugh get creative with him. A real playmaker. I think Kendall Hunter may be on the way out. The RB competition in camp is going to be fun to watch
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by desertrunner09:

Gore starts, Hunter is back up, Jacobs is goal line and mauler, and James is utility. He'll get lined up all over the field.

I love it.

Stanford-style approach to the running game? I didn't see a lot of Stanford when Harbaugh was there so def willing to hear what others have observed.

Yeah, where we could have a 4 RB set on the field, and 3/4 will be decoy blockers, insane.
Share 49ersWebzone