There are 155 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LaMichael James is a Niner

Wow, interesting pick!

Oregon RB, 2nd Round, 62 pick overall.

Playmaker, Heisman finalist and college superstar. Will be used similar to Sproles IMO.

I like the focus on improving the offense and adding speed.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Wow, interesting pick!

Wow! Somebody that 49ers fans have heard of!
Adam Schefter ‏ RT @RUSSLANDE: I love SF drafting LaMichael James as he will bring to their offense what Darren Sproles brought to SD & NO.

I agree
[ Edited by GuessWhosOn3rd on Apr 27, 2012 at 6:17 PM ]
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Didn't expect that
I liked Lamar Miller a little better but still love the pick
I like the pick. He will be a great utility player in the vein of Reggie Bush or Sproles.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Didn't expect that
Another weapon! Can't have too many of those. Spells adios for Dixon
Every RB we pick is 5'6" - 5'8" and well under 200 lbs. What the hell?... I thought Lamar Miller would have been better here. What are we going to do with all these tiny RB's? Where is the workhorse for the future?
This is great, he'll wreak havoc all over the field, just set him loose and let him do his thing......the 49ers have made themselves a lot faster and more explosive on offense with these 2 picks so far.
I love it I love all this speed.
i love this pick. The niners need a game changer, who can take it to the house at any moment.
LOL seriously 9er mocks need to be left alone and in full team mocks the 9ers pick should be this ???????????
I should of expected an out of nowhere pick like this.
Baalke and Harbaugh addressing the Niners biggest weakness... the offense. Good stuff.