LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

49ers selecting OG with the 30th pick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Not sure if already posted.

http://www.draftinsider.net/blog/?p=6288
Yes it was posted . . . in the Amini Silatolu thread in the DRAFT forum. You'll get the hang of it.
Ah hell no
NINERS SHOULD BE TRADING UP FOR DECASTRO OR FLEENER AT THIS POINT IN THE DRAFT. WE'RE ON 23 AND BOTH ARE STILL ON THE BAORD!!!
Originally posted by martysofresh:
NINERS SHOULD BE TRADING UP FOR DECASTRO OR FLEENER AT THIS POINT IN THE DRAFT. WE'RE ON 23 AND BOTH ARE STILL ON THE BAORD!!!

WHY ARE WE YELLING?

Edit. Decastro Just got taken by PIT
Originally posted by cubanb:

WHY ARE WE YELLING?

lol. i was extremely pumped at the opportunity.
Fleener will be available. They can't pass it up.. f**k that... no busting this nut.
Sorry double post.
[ Edited by BayArea on Apr 26, 2012 at 7:43 PM ]
mite as well take fleener when we can get a quality OG in the 2nd and all the teams that truly needed the OGs traded up to get theirs. Vikings will take the best OG/C available at that #35. Im soo excited to see who our pick is. I remember the biggest thing being tht Konz and Fleener were going to be gone but instead theyre both on the board. Biting my nails big time
[ Edited by martysofresh on Apr 26, 2012 at 7:48 PM ]

• Chief
  • Veteran
Why on earth do you guys want a TE??

i was surprised they didnt for decastro not surprised at fleener

but it is blatently obvious that they werent looking for a G early (they trust kilgore?) and glenn zeiter are still on board so good value left

they wanted a slot Wr harbaugh and baalke were pretty piissed when wright was off hgte board and it was confirmed when thye took the projexcted 2nd best slot WR in draft
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

i was surprised they didnt for decastro not surprised at fleener

but it is blatently obvious that they werent looking for a G early (they trust kilgore?) and glenn zeiter are still on board so good value left

they wanted a slot Wr harbaugh and baalke were pretty piissed when wright was off hgte board and it was confirmed when thye took the projexcted 2nd best slot WR in draft

Wright wasn't the pick. Baalke put Jenkins name in an envelope on Wed night and said this is our pick, per MM.
Originally posted by Chief:
Why on earth do you guys want a TE??
Because Zoners here wanted Fleener and basically held posts hostage for him too.
Share 49ersWebzone