There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official: Greatest Niner number thread

There should be a separate "Worst Niner number Thread".....
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,757
ken willard ahead of fred for 40. no love for vic washington at 22? whatever tommy harts number is should get some love. i guess no love for oj at 32?
Originally posted by cciowa:
ken willard ahead of fred for 40. no love for vic washington at 22? whatever tommy harts number is should get some love. i guess no love for oj at 32?

I would pick Flagler or Barlow ahead of OJ Simpson.
Originally posted by quatic:
#2 David Akers

#6 Mike Cofer

#9 Barry Helton

#26 Darryl Pollard

#31 Chet Brooks

#38 Greg Cox/Darnell Walker

#50 Gary Plummer

#55 Keena Turner

#57 Ricky Jackson ('94)

#66 Bart Oates

#63 Derrick Deese

#85 Mike Wilson

#91 Larry Roberts

#71 Charles Mann ('94)

I forgot Charles Mann played for the 9ers his last few seasons........ I always think of him as a Redskin.......
Originally posted by kemp_j:
Originally posted by quatic:
#2 David Akers

#6 Mike Cofer

#9 Barry Helton

#26 Darryl Pollard

#31 Chet Brooks

#38 Greg Cox/Darnell Walker

#50 Gary Plummer

#55 Keena Turner

#57 Ricky Jackson ('94)

#66 Bart Oates

#63 Derrick Deese

#85 Mike Wilson

#91 Larry Roberts

#71 Charles Mann ('94)

I forgot Charles Mann played for the 9ers his last few seasons........ I always think of him as a Redskin.......

Mann was a great Redskin but only played for us for a year and I dont recall him lighting it up. I would go for Farnhorst or Larry Allen.
#24 Harry Sydney
#26 Wendell Tyler
RC Owens-27
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,757
tommy hart is ahead of bowman at 53,, for now
I'd strongly consider putting Lee Woodall above Matt Millen for #54.
Akers for #2. Guy broke the FG record last year. Large part of SF's success.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
There should be a separate "Worst Niner number Thread".....

If that thread is made, my contribution - which will undoubtedly be undisputed - is as follows:

#62 Chilo Rachal
#77 Kwame Harris
[ Edited by 49erRider on Apr 23, 2012 at 10:31 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,757
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
There should be a separate "Worst Niner number Thread".....
lawrence phillips, oj simpson has to be in the top two
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
I'd strongly consider putting Lee Woodall above Matt Millen for #54.

Let the Raiders put Millen in their list. Or Detroit!
shouldnt isaac bruce be at #88?
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
shouldnt isaac bruce be at #88?

Rams... Some guys I just don't consider Niners.