Willis vs. Newton : vote for Willis!

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Vote for newton

BOOO this man!!!!

LOL @ the Half Baked reference.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Vote for newton

Curse or Not, I don't want Willis losing to Cam Newton. The guy does not deserve to be on the cover after 1 good year. I much rather Willis lose to Rodgers/Calvin Johnson in the finals
Cant Believe ANY of you would want Patrick Phucking Willis to lose anything to Cammy Newton ? if you wanna vote against him at least wait till hes up against Aaron Rodgers.
Typical selfish fans. If P.Willy wants it, I'm voting for him.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Not voting, lol
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Not voting, lol
I started the vote for Cruz thread last time and i didn't work. I really hope you guys smarten up and vote for Cam. The madden curse is no joke. Don't ruin our season by having our best player taken out by the curse.
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:
I started the vote for Cruz thread last time and i didn't work. I really hope you guys smarten up and vote for Cam. The madden curse is no joke. Don't ruin our season by having our best player taken out by the curse.

justin smith is our best player.
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I think posting this thread is helping Willis get more votes than he otherwise would've.

It did, I didn't see the other "willis" one.
f**k that

vote for Willis!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Typical selfish fans. If P.Willy wants it, I'm voting for him.

Originally posted by YungAce:
f**k that

vote for Willis!!!!!!!

These
now I'm going to vote 1000x for Willis. thanks for reminding me to vote
I'm going to hack one of those High Frequency Computers they use to manipulate the stock market and use it to vote for Willis.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I'm going to hack one of those High Frequency Computers they use to manipulate the stock market and use it to vote for Willis.

DO IT