There are 184 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Willis vs. Newton : vote for Willis!

  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,972
http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden2013cover

Patrick Willis doesn't get cursed, curses get Willis'd.
lock
Originally posted by Chief:
http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden2013cover

Patrick Willis doesn't get cursed, curses get Willis'd.


I reported this post
  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,972
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
lock

If they lock the Pro-49er up to date thread and not the pro-Giants out of date thread the mods are failing.
Will vote for Newton. Repeatedly.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
I reported this post

did u really? I'm tempted to, not because im hating on the op, but i REAAAAAAAAAAALY want to see how the report button function.
GO WILLIS!!! f**k the curse!!!
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
I reported this post

did u really? I'm tempted to, not because im hating on the op, but i REAAAAAAAAAAALY want to see how the report button function.

Haha no. But if it was someone besides Chief...
voting for change, and willis
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Will vote for Newton. Repeatedly.

Will vote for Willis repeatedly
Patrick Willis enforces the curse on present cover athletes. Since he is also unable to self-terminate I see a paradox brewing if he makes the cover.
Go Willis!!! It would be so sick seeing a 49er on the cover!
Hasn't literally every player that's been on the cover been injured, had a terrible year or the team just sucked????


Why would we possible want this?

VOTE NEWTON
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Hasn't literally every player that's been on the cover been injured, had a terrible year or the team just sucked????


Why would we possible want this?

VOTE NEWTON

not brett favre
Originally posted by Theswede:
Patrick Willis enforces the curse on present cover athletes. Since he is also unable to self-terminate I see a paradox brewing if he makes the cover.

The world would explode.