There are 60 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Tramaine Brock - Ladies Man?

Deep, as we are, into the darkness of the off-season, could it be that CB Tramaine Brock has seized the long dormant mantle of Niners "Ladies Man", following in the footsteps of the legendary Zack Keasey?

Rumors that the Belhaven Blanket has been practicing his press coverage with SI swimsuit supermodel, Kirby Griffin, are .........unconfirmed!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012_swimsuit/models/kirby-griffin/12_kirby-griffin_8.html

(Only 2 more weeks until the draft...)
dem nips

Championship
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
dem nips

looks like a nipple
suck on that tom brady
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Robert Griffin's sister
I thought Jeffrey Garcia was the de facto 49ers ladies man with his playboy wife?
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
I thought Jeffrey Garcia was the de facto 49ers ladies man with his playboy wife?

hell naw, its Big Boobie Dix and all his asian b***hes
Originally posted by modninerfan:

hell naw, its Big Boobie Dix and all his asian b***hes

Hahaha
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
dem nips

Who cares?

The day we are so stupid we start defining the 49ers on how many or which women like them the team is done. Niners are real men and they have class. The one's who are beneath that don't last long here. They never have and they never should.

I agree.I believe that girlfriend at the time got into a fight w another chick over him too while he was w us,IIRC.
Originally posted by WeAreLegend:
Who cares?

The day we are so stupid we start defining the 49ers on how many or which women like them the team is done. Niners are real men and they have class. The one's who are beneath that don't last long here. They never have and they never should.

Dude get off ur highhorse n get over urself