LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 353 users in the forums

***The REPORT Feature***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
49erswebzone.com now features a "Report" button, which is located at the bottom of each post, next to the quote and PM buttons. This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

The report button should not be used just because you don't get along with someone or you disagree with them, unless within the dialogue there has been a blatant disregard for the rules.

Please refrain from using the report button as a joke. On our end the report does show who made the report, at what time, etc. and any abuse of the report system may result in a warning and/or banning.
yay!!! now im hunting for spammers.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Its gonna mean more work for the mods.
Originally posted by susweel:
Its gonna mean more work for the mods.

i would volunteer my services as a mod but they're not interested.
Is there a confirm button or something after clicking report in case you accidentally hit it while trying to click pm or quote? Especially for people on mobile phones or tablets where it's a smaller screen and easy to hit the wrong thing.

Also, is it supposed to be used if someone puts a thread in thew wrong forum or makes a thread that is a duplicate?
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 10, 2012 at 5:29 PM ]
Originally posted by Janitor:
49erswebzone.com now features a "Report" button, which is located at the bottom of each post, next to the quote and PM buttons. This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

The report button should not be used just because you don't get along with someone or you disagree with them, unless within the dialogue there has been a blatant disregard for the rules.

Please refrain from using the report button as a joke. On our end the report does show who made the report, at what time, etc. and any abuse of the report system may result in a warning and/or banning.

Must refrain from hitting report button on you................
Reporting the Alex Smith thread.
Snitches get stitches
seems kinda childish.
I can't wait to rat on a whole bunch of people lmao

Share 49ersWebzone