There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 49ers schedule thread

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/

some leaked games
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i have a feeling we will play bears on thursday

possibly the packers

I could see Bears, Jets, maybe Lions but Seattle makes a lot of sense. I'm thinking with TNF weeks 2-15 now they will have a lot of division matchups and close in traveling distance games. Either that or the team will get a bye week the week before. Can't have teams every week traveling across the country on with 2 days to prepare and 1 for travel.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/

some leaked games

That's 2011's maps. Good site to bookmark though. They usually put up the maps the wednesday before the game.
Originally posted by susweel:
I didnt spread anything.

Ok, post fake info. Won't get into it but look at how that person took the time to make a fake schedule and I have seen it on a lot of different message boards and various sites because people didn't look over it to see if it seemed legit or not before posting it.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 17, 2012 at 3:30 PM ]
OP change the 1st game to @Packers
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
OP change the 1st game to @Packers

whoops my bad
Cam Inman ‏ @CamInman Reply Retweet Favorite · Open Leaked #49ers schedule info (via Twitter reports) so far: Week 1 at Green Bay Packers, Week 6 vs. NYGiants, Week 11 MNF vs. Chicago Bears
Originally posted by susweel:
Cam Inman ‏ @CamInman Reply Retweet Favorite · Open Leaked #49ers schedule info (via Twitter reports) so far: Week 1 at Green Bay Packers, Week 6 vs. NYGiants, Week 11 MNF vs. Chicago Bears

Yep, seen reported in a few places week 11 MNF vs Bears. Bears apparently have 3 mnf games and one fan said 5 total. They always get way too many prime time games.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 17, 2012 at 3:39 PM ]
I'm going to cream my britches when this schedule comes out!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I'm going to cream my britches when this schedule comes out!

so far doesnt look bad
i have a feeling we play New England late in the year
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I could see Bears, Jets, maybe Lions but Seattle makes a lot of sense. I'm thinking with TNF weeks 2-15 now they will have a lot of division matchups and close in traveling distance games. Either that or the team will get a bye week the week before. Can't have teams every week traveling across the country on with 2 days to prepare and 1 for travel.

We're the only team they'll do that to
Jed York ‏ @JedYork Reply Retweet Favorite · Open No one has guessed all 5 primetime games yet. Releasing in 15 minutes..... Hint: No #49ers playoff rematches in primetime. FOX must be happy
How about NE, CHI, SEA, DET, NYJ for primetime?
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Jed York ‏ @JedYork Reply Retweet Favorite · Open No one has guessed all 5 primetime games yet. Releasing in 15 minutes..... Hint: No #49ers playoff rematches in primetime. FOX must be happy

So the Giants one isn't prime time and neither is the Saints one... weird. Other guesses... Lions, Bears, Seattle, Jets, Patriots?
...