Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 49ers schedule thread

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/

some leaked games
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i have a feeling we will play bears on thursday

possibly the packers

I could see Bears, Jets, maybe Lions but Seattle makes a lot of sense. I'm thinking with TNF weeks 2-15 now they will have a lot of division matchups and close in traveling distance games. Either that or the team will get a bye week the week before. Can't have teams every week traveling across the country on with 2 days to prepare and 1 for travel.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/

some leaked games

That's 2011's maps. Good site to bookmark though. They usually put up the maps the wednesday before the game.
Originally posted by susweel:
I didnt spread anything.

Ok, post fake info. Won't get into it but look at how that person took the time to make a fake schedule and I have seen it on a lot of different message boards and various sites because people didn't look over it to see if it seemed legit or not before posting it.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 17, 2012 at 3:30 PM ]
OP change the 1st game to @Packers
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
OP change the 1st game to @Packers

whoops my bad
Cam Inman ‏ @CamInman Reply Retweet Favorite · Open Leaked #49ers schedule info (via Twitter reports) so far: Week 1 at Green Bay Packers, Week 6 vs. NYGiants, Week 11 MNF vs. Chicago Bears
Originally posted by susweel:
Cam Inman ‏ @CamInman Reply Retweet Favorite · Open Leaked #49ers schedule info (via Twitter reports) so far: Week 1 at Green Bay Packers, Week 6 vs. NYGiants, Week 11 MNF vs. Chicago Bears

Yep, seen reported in a few places week 11 MNF vs Bears. Bears apparently have 3 mnf games and one fan said 5 total. They always get way too many prime time games.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 17, 2012 at 3:39 PM ]
I'm going to cream my britches when this schedule comes out!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I'm going to cream my britches when this schedule comes out!

so far doesnt look bad
i have a feeling we play New England late in the year
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I could see Bears, Jets, maybe Lions but Seattle makes a lot of sense. I'm thinking with TNF weeks 2-15 now they will have a lot of division matchups and close in traveling distance games. Either that or the team will get a bye week the week before. Can't have teams every week traveling across the country on with 2 days to prepare and 1 for travel.

We're the only team they'll do that to
Jed York ‏ @JedYork Reply Retweet Favorite · Open No one has guessed all 5 primetime games yet. Releasing in 15 minutes..... Hint: No #49ers playoff rematches in primetime. FOX must be happy
How about NE, CHI, SEA, DET, NYJ for primetime?
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Jed York ‏ @JedYork Reply Retweet Favorite · Open No one has guessed all 5 primetime games yet. Releasing in 15 minutes..... Hint: No #49ers playoff rematches in primetime. FOX must be happy

So the Giants one isn't prime time and neither is the Saints one... weird. Other guesses... Lions, Bears, Seattle, Jets, Patriots?