There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 49ers schedule thread

So I'd say it's most likely we host a Thursday game. Now that every team plays a Thursday game, and how we got hosed on the short cross country trip last season, I'm sure the NFL will let us host this time. I say it's early in the season. Maybe week 4 or 5.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
So I'd say it's most likely we host a Thursday game. Now that every team plays a Thursday game, and how we got hosed on the short cross country trip last season, I'm sure the NFL will let us host this time. I say it's early in the season. Maybe week 4 or 5.

i have a feeling we will play bears on thursday

possibly the packers
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

possibly the packers
tom silverstein ‏ @TomSilverstein Source familiar with NFL schedule confirms #Packers will open against San Francisco 49ers at Lambeau Field Sept. 9 at 3:15 p.m.
2 more hours!!!!!!!!!!!!
This site copies from another site that claims to have the schedule leaked: http://www.nowpublic.com/sports/nfl-2012-schedule-leaked-copy-alleged-complete-nfl-schedule-2916697.html

Doesn't seem very legit, I didnt cross check the opponents but theres is no monday night for SF...two Sunday nights and one thursday game are only primetime matchups.
Originally posted by valrod33:

possibly the packers
tom silverstein ‏ @TomSilverstein Source familiar with NFL schedule confirms #Packers will open against San Francisco 49ers at Lambeau Field Sept. 9 at 3:15 p.m.

3:15? What time zone?

possibly the packers

we play at green bay opening week on fox
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

possibly the packers

we play at green bay opening week on fox

ghey if true. How could they not put this as a sunday nighter?
week 6 vs giants

This is the Giants schedule

Week 1 - vs. Dallas Cowboys (Wed., Sept. 5)

Week 2 - vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Week 3 - at Carolina Panthers (Thurs. Sept 20)

Week 4 - at Philadelphia Eagles (Sun, Sept. 30, 8:30 p.m., NBC)

Week 5 - vs. Cleveland Browns

Week 6 - at San Francisco 49ers

Week 7 - vs. Washington Redskins

Week 8 - at Dallas Cowboys

Week 9 - vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

Week 10 - at Cincinnati Bengals

Week 11 - BYE (Nov. 18)

Week 12 - vs. Green Bay Packers

Week 13 - at Washington Redskins

Week 14 - vs. New Orleans Saints

Week 15 - at Atlanta Falcons

Week 16 - at Baltimore Ravens

Week 17 - vs. Philadelphia Eagles

As expected, this schedule is backloaded with tough games. Four of the final six games are against teams that made the playoffs this past season.

The first few weeks are interesting, as the Giants will have a long layoff after their first and third games.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2012/04/giants_2012_regular-season_sch.html
[ Edited by susweel on Apr 17, 2012 at 2:39 PM ]
wow giants have a very favorable schedule
Watch us all be in for a huge letdown.

The NFL always seems to do that to 49ers fans.

Get like 2 primetime games none of them MNF and one sunday night and one thursday and they will be crappy games against the cardinals or something. lol NFL always seems to let us down.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by valrod33:

possibly the packers

3:15? What time zone?

Is it Central, or Mountain? That, I believe, would be a 1 pm pst kick off. Nice to see it's not 10 am pst if it's true.
Peyton Manning hosts the Steelers in Sunday night opener on NBC
Originally posted by 1swift:
This site copies from another site that claims to have the schedule leaked: http://www.nowpublic.com/sports/nfl-2012-schedule-leaked-copy-alleged-complete-nfl-schedule-2916697.html

Doesn't seem very legit, I didnt cross check the opponents but theres is no monday night for SF...two Sunday nights and one thursday game are only primetime matchups.

LOL, see what happens when people spread fake stuff (cough susweel). That schedule was put up a week ago on another site. It's been all over football message boards.

P.S. 1swift... people came up with 20 reasons why it's fake including Steelers playing their 1st 5 of 6 on the road.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 17, 2012 at 3:24 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by 1swift:

LOL, see what happens when people spread fake stuff (cough susweel). That schedule was put up a week ago on another site. It's been all over football message boards.

I didnt spread anything.