There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 49ers schedule thread

Originally posted by BROWN:
Where should I buy tickets for away games, specifically New York?

Should I buy it from stubhub? kijiji? craiglist?

Stubhub and razorgator are your best bets.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by toeshawn:
is there a max number of primetime games a team can have?

5 I believe.
CHAMPIONs**t!
Has any team ever had two MNF games in one season?
Originally posted by BayArea:

We use to get 3 every year and Giants got 3 last year. I'm guessing 2 MNF, 2 SNF, 1 Thursday.

We've only had 1 SNF game on NBC since it started in 06. The 27-24 Eagles game with the "We Want Carr" chants.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 17, 2012 at 9:41 AM ]
Originally posted by JD81:
5 I believe.

That's sounds right but Giants got flexed into a 6th (3 MNF, 3 SNF) with the win and your in week 17 game for the division against Dallas.

5 I believe.

no its 16 im sure of it
[ Edited by 99problems on Apr 17, 2012 at 9:59 AM ]
Probably going to the Jets game with some Niners and Jets guys. I live in Montreal so New York and Buffalo are the most available options for me. What jersey should I wear?
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:

We use to get 3 every year and Giants got 3 last year. I'm guessing 2 MNF, 2 SNF, 1 Thursday.

We've only had 1 SNF game on NBC since it started in 06. The 27-24 Eagles game with the "We Want Carr" chants.

I THOUGHT YOU WERE LYING ABOUT THE EAGLES GAME, I COULDN'T REMEMBER THAT. JESUS THAT SEASON WAS SO FORGETTABLE
I THOUGHT YOU WERE LYING ABOUT THE EAGLES GAME, I COULDN'T REMEMBER THAT. JESUS THAT SEASON WAS SO FORGETTABLE

We also had that 25-22 loss to the Saints a few weeks before. The one where we got the TD and 2 point conversion to tie it at 22 but left too much time and they went and kicked a field goal. We had so many missed opportunists in that game... Walker fumble near the goal line... Phillip Adams fumble on a PR....

P.S. What did you think I was lying about? People actually chanting for Carr?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_San_Francisco_49ers_season
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 17, 2012 at 10:18 AM ]
I don't think the 49ers got enough credit especially in 2010. They were labeled as a terrible team and 6-10 does seem to confirm that but if you will recall almost all of those games were lost by only 3 or so points.

So this team wasn't as horrible as their record stated. Now with Harbaugh instead of losing by 3 we are winning by 3. It's like Harbaugh was just what they needed to get over that hump and turn into a winning team.

I know it's a gross over simplification by me but just had to make that observation.

5 I believe.

cowboys had 6 last year and were 2-4.

Which makes me weary of us possibly ever having one in the near future as long as we don't have a 3-to-4 star franchise QB at helm.
5 I believe.

That's sounds right but Giants got flexed into a 6th (3 MNF, 3 SNF) with the win and your in week 17 game for the division against Dallas.

i didnt know theres a limit
Eric Branch ‏ @Eric_Branch Confirmed: The #49ers will play 16 regular-season games in 2012. 8 at home. 8 on road. Many of Sundays.