There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 49ers schedule thread

• THEB
  • Veteran
So how many years do you guys think itll be until the 49ers and Raiders meet again? Pre-Season or otherwise? I doubt they play again until at least the 49ers are in Santa clara
Originally posted by THEB:
So how many years do you guys think itll be until the 49ers and Raiders meet again? Pre-Season or otherwise? I doubt they play again until at least the 49ers are in Santa clara

we will see then in 2 years

next year or 2014 based on them playing NFC North and NFC South this and last years.
They won't meet until 2014 when in the regular season IMO.
San Francisco (plus-four days): The 49ers have three more days than the Cardinals (Week 8) and one more day than St. Louis (Week 10) and New England (Week 15). New Orleans (Week 12) has a one-day edge on the 49ers, the only deficit for San Francisco during the regular season.

Arizona (plus-three days): The 49ers (Week 8) and Jets (Week 13) each has three more days than the Cardinals to prepare. Green Bay (Week 9) has one additional day.The Cardinals have seven more days than the Falcons (Week 11) and three more than the Buffalo Bills (Week 6).

St. Louis (plus-two days): The Rams enjoy a three-day edge on Miami (Week 6) and one-day advantages over Seattle (Week 4) and San Francisco (Week 10). Chicago (Week 3) holds a three-day preparation edge over the Rams, the only time St. Louis faces a deficit during the regular season.Seattle (minus-10 days): Five of the Seahawks' nine opponents from Weeks 2-10 have more time than Seattle to prepare for those games.

For the season, the Seahawks' opponents have 10 additional net days. That was by far the worst differential in the NFC West. Dallas (four days), Green Bay (three), St. Louis (one) have additional days from Weeks 2-4. Seattle enjoys four additional days to prepare for Detroit (Week 8) and another four-day edge on Miami (Week 12), but the Dolphins will still have 10 days to prepare for the Seahawks. Minnesota (three) and the New York Jets (seven) will also have more time than Seattle to prepare.

thats great to hear
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by NinerG94:
I hope the game against the Packers is late in the season!

I don't. Why would you want the cold weather?

Or was it a poor attempt at sarcasm?

I personally want to see a MNF season-opener against New England so I can make the trek from NJ.

See you at the jets game!
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

next year or 2014 based on them playing NFC North and NFC South this and last years.

Super Bowl 2013...Raiders may be spectators.
13-3
That schedule doesn't look so tough.

All this team has to do is win the division and get hot at the end. As evidenced the last couple years the "hottest" team is the one that takes the cake. Not the "best".
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
I'm so excited!
Draft is over......when's the PYMWYMI 2012 thread coming???