LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Official 49ers schedule thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
I don't. Why would you want the cold weather?

Or was it a poor attempt at sarcasm?

I personally want to see a MNF season-opener against New England so I can make the trek from NJ.

No sarcasm at all! Love cold weather games. Prefer it actually! There's just something about the atmosphere. The air is electric!! The adrenaline keeps you warm unless you're a complete pu$$y. I just figured they were all rams and vikings fans!
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
just buy season tickets.

Sold OUT!!!!
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by Chico:
So, when do tickets go on sale? Once i see the schedule i want to go to at least 2 games this year.

just buy season tickets.

i'm good for just a couple of regular season games a year. but, this year i want to go to a playoff game too
  • BROWN
  • Veteran
Where should I buy tickets for away games, specifically New York?

Should I buy it from stubhub? kijiji? craiglist?
Originally posted by NinerG94:
I don't. Why would you want the cold weather?

Or was it a poor attempt at sarcasm?

I personally want to see a MNF season-opener against New England so I can make the trek from NJ.

No sarcasm at all! Love cold weather games. Prefer it actually! There's just something about the atmosphere. The air is electric!! The adrenaline keeps you warm unless you're a complete pu$$y. I just figured they were all rams and vikings fans!

I doubt there are very many on the roster that share your enthusiasm to play in cold weather. Last year was perfect IMO. The Har-bowl was the harshest environment of the year and it wasn't that bad. I'm hoping for the same.

I'm wondering if they'll be set up for another Camp Youngstown back-to-back roadie. It would be best if the first game was St. Louis, Green Bay or Minnesota so they don't have to back track with the second game being at New England or New York Jets. But even if it was New England then New York it would only be about an hour flight back to Youngstown.
Game 1 vs Saints on MNF
Game 2 vs packers on SNF
Some exciting times coming up... schedule next Tuesday (17th), groundbreaking for new stadium next Thursday (19th) and the draft the Thursday after that (26th). Enjoy it because May, June and most of July will probably be pretty slow.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Some exciting times coming up... schedule next Tuesday (17th), groundbreaking for new stadium next Thursday (19th) and the draft the Thursday after that (26th). Enjoy it because May, June and most of July will probably be pretty slow.

Hey at least it will be nice and sunny for those couple of months. Nice time to BBQ and have some beers in the sunshine and go see some Giants games.

Yeah though the next 4 weeks are going to be epic and then dirt nap for the NFL for a few months. Of course next years season is pretty much going to be the most interesting season I can remember recently.

What teams are going to emerge as the top teams?
Which teams are going to flop?
Will Peyton succeed in Denver?
Andrew Luck?
RGIII?
Will the 49ers have a perfect undefeated season? (wishful thinking)
Is Randy Moss merely a shadow of his former self?
Will Alex rank at the top of the league with a new receiving setup?
Will the 49ers redeem themselves for falling short of the superbowl last year?

Now I am getting carried away.....
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Game 1 vs Saints on MNF
Game 2 vs packers on SNF

Oh man. That would be AWESOME. Get two of the toughest games out of the way right at the beginning of the season and they would be awesome to see as well.
2 more days! I hope we get a few sunday night games. I think we are good enough now.

For his first shutout in TEN years. It was an aberration....Zito sucks. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Actually, if it's a clock that shows AM and PM then its only right once a day.....Kinda like Zito. 70 mil for one shut out. Oh my gaud the Giants are back!!! Zito is the save-yer!!
Originally posted by socalfan21:
2 more days! I hope we get a few sunday night games. I think we are good enough now.

Yeah, hopefully at least 1 if not 2. The only one I can remember in forever is the Philly game at home where with the "we want Carr" chant. Just looked it up since NBC started doing SNF in 06 that's the only SNF game we have had.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBC_Sunday_Night_Football_results_%282006%E2%80%93present%29 (half way down is amount of appearances. 18 for Giants and Eagles and 19 for Cowboys and Colts in that time period. They will jump on our bandwagon now.
i can pretty much guarentee we will see week 1 vs our division possibly even at home.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
is there a max number of primetime games a team can have?
Originally posted by toeshawn:
is there a max number of primetime games a team can have?

depends on how many jerry jones wants to graciously allow us.....also, "1 days away"?
Share 49ersWebzone