LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

Official 49ers schedule thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • RKab
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
surprised the giants and aints game not primetime games

I expected the league to try to bury the Saints bounty re-match.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Short week to. Monday night, travel to play the Saints early on Sunday. f**k the NFL.

And as always, TONS of travel. Will we again be the most traveled team?

That 3-game homestand in October is nice. Quit yer b***hin'

ya we play 5 out of 6 in SF from Oct-November. I don't know how I feel about that. Lots of road games early and late.
At home for 5 out of 6 (plus, add another week for the bye)

4 of our last 6 games on the road.

Lame.
Niners/Pats? That's a solid ratings get on both coasts. It probably won't get flexed out.

Yeah, didn't they only pull one Colts game last year and then the last week playing for the NFCE division? Agreed, doubt they flex it.
6-2 and 6-2
I knew the hand shake rematch would make national tv.
obviously a redskins fan, but stoked for the week 2 game. friend of mine (49ers fan) and i booked a stopover here on our way back from the TN Tech (alums)-Oregon game the day before to see whatever game this would be. will be nice to experience this on a grander scale!
Bye week comes at a perfect time as well. Always hate when it is too early in the season.
  • RKab
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by aman49:
How the hell is the rematch of the NFC Championship game not on primetime?

Even better yet it's on fox as a late game that is broadcast nationally. So those that don't have NFLN or ESPN are in luck.

P.S. A lot more not so good prime time games (I guess you get that with every team getting one) but I bet Fox and CBS are putting their foots down saying NBC/ESPN can't have every good matchup.

There's also no CBS game in the 4 PM slot the first week so this is not your usual 4 PM kick off - it will have the largest possible audience while not being a primetime game.
That Seattle game Oct 18th is going to be tough. Having to play a tough Giants team the sunday prior.

Only 3 10am PST games !!!!!!

the world is ending
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Short week to. Monday night, travel to play the Saints early on Sunday. f**k the NFL.

And as always, TONS of travel. Will we again be the most traveled team?

That 3-game homestand in October is nice. Quit yer b***hin'

ya we play 5 out of 6 in SF from Oct-November. I don't know how I feel about that. Lots of road games early and late.

I love getting the Pack & Jets early. The Pack needs to fix their defense, and they could be on their heels in week one (defensively anyway).

Hawks & Pats late... not ideal... but it can't be perfect. I like this schedule better than last year's, but a lot of teams collapsed at good moments for us last year, so you never know.
At greenbay then all the way back to the stick then back across the country to the viks? LAME!
on top of that looks like the packers and aints game will be fox game of the wk my guess since those games will be at 4et being called by buck and aikman, the nfl and the networks gave us some well deserved love. time to show the world last yr wasnt no fluke
Originally posted by RKab:
There's also no CBS game in the 4 PM slot the first week so this is not your usual 4 PM kick off - it will have the largest possible audience while not being a primetime game.
Yeah, I am in central Wisconsin so will be able to see that (don't think I had one regular season game on tv all year). But anyways, I'm thinking it's a nationally televised game like the Giants one and everyone will be able to see it.
Share 49ersWebzone