There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Should Jim Harbaugh shake hands with the Saints' interim Head Coach?

Should Jim Harbaugh shake hands with the Saints' interim Head Coach?

After hearing the Greg Williams tape, I think Jim should simply walk into the locker room with his players. No handshake or anything. Just get the W, and get outta that god forsaken hell hole. Why would you want to shake hands with people that wanted to injure your family/team? And I don't buy this "Sean Peyton didn't know" BS. He knew, and let it happen. It was part of the Saints culture, not just some "rogue" coach. And the person who takes Peyton's place, in my view, is in some way condoning this type of behaviour.
JH: noob thread!!!

[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Apr 5, 2012 at 11:31 PM ]
He should sock him in the face!
lol
I hate noob threads
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
so they should go with no coach at all because it would be condoning?
f**k THE INTERIM COACH!!!
Personally I dont think the saints should have the option to outsource a coach, with all this talk of parcells coming in for the season i think its not even punishment to Payton when his best friend is coaching for him, Payton might as well not even get suspended.
That being said, were a team of actual class so of course Harbaugh should shake whoever the coaches hand is. I just hope there interim tries to make a scene like schwartz did lol
its unfortunate greg williams isn't coming back...would have love to seen harbaugh light up the score against the rams twice a year!
Originally posted by 49ersVic:
its unfortunate greg williams isn't coming back...would have love to seen harbaugh light up the score against the rams twice a year!

still will, lol
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by 49ersVic:

still will, lol

lulz this, lulz!!!!!!!!
Yes, he should. You should always be better than the one hwo commited the blunder, and btw. the INTERIM HC has nothing to do with the bounty system Gregg Williams had in place.
Act with class. Especially when the other guy doesn't
lol omg
Just beat their ass and beat their ass good.