There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which is the better hit?

Which is the better hit?

I don't know if this is in bad taste with all of the bounty stuff going on, but I was just wondering what the consensus was. I figured I'd add the Dashon hit for the hell of ti.
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Apr 5, 2012 at 9:33 PM ]
Whitner
Willis hit was much more brutal. there was no give in the body of willis, just like hitting a brick wall.
voted for p52
Whitner, for its significance.
[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Apr 5, 2012 at 9:44 PM ]
Willis only bc smith tried to pop back up like it was no big deal only to fall down again. Willis did that to hasslebeck at the goal line too.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

This
Voted for Willis. I thought Smith died.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Whitner, the walk-off made that hit epic.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

This

Yeah but does that really answer the question though? Obviously if significance plays a role, ANY hit in the playoffs would be the better hit.

I just think you gotta judge the hit for what they are, not the significance. I vote for Willis' hit.
Whitner by far, his hit was so overbearing Thomas couldn't even act like he wasn't hurt because he was out cold
The Whitner hit. 1on1 at the goal line. Goldson's hit was the sh*t too. Patrick's hit was vicious but could have been worse had he ran through Smith. Willis is not a dirty player. He just lower the shoulder and be a wall.
Originally posted by SanFranMan:
Voted for Willis. I thought Smith died.

especially after smith just went limp i can remember thinking oh ish this aint gonna be good
Willis had the hardest hit probably but just because of the magnitude of the Whitner hit, I would say it's the best. That was on the national stage in the first playoff game for the niners in a decade. The Saints were expected to roll us but Whitner had that RB spitting his teeth out and it set the tone for the whole game.
Even though i voted for p willy Whitner walking away not even glancing back was hella gangster.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home