LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Gregg Williams wanted to seriously injure all our players (audio on first post)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by dtcomposer:
Originally posted by ghostrider:
Come at us bro.

I Love how Whitner doesn't even look back, and just kind of Hero walk's off the screen. Actions speak louder than the words of a bunch of fake tough guys.

Exactly. Cool guys don't look at explosions.
It goes both ways - even beyond the football field. Does anyone know if Greg Williams' mother is still alive? Or where his kids go to school? Cuz they can get hit too.

See, now everyone gets squeemish. That's how disgusted I felt when I first heard of the Saints' bounty program. I can't wait to play them again this season. But when the Niner D injures them, it will be with legal hits with the sole intent of hitting hard for hard hitting's sake. Willis & Co. are so good at this that they do it for free.
No need for a bounty program here. I guess that cesspool of a squad in New Orleans can only be motivated by scumbags (Williams, Payton, Loomis) with scumbag incentives.
Im a 9ers fan living 10 min from the Meadowlands.. The Giants players said and did the same thing with Kyle Williams. This was one of many articles = http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2012/01/giants_...

"Some Giants say they went after Williams with the intent to take him out of the game. "

I have not heard one thing about the Giants. This smells like a media witch hunt.Not saying that they were right, they lied and did it anyway, thats the biggest factor. This has been going on forever, its part of football and the reason coaches do not say much about injuries unless they have to. The other team goes after the weaknesses. Giants did it worse in that game and admitted it after. Im not upset about it, all part of the game.I love how everyone is appalled over this, wake up people, Buddy Ryan was 100 times worse! Hell the Lions were worse in 2011 and the Raiders have led the league in PFs for 20 years, think they dont have rewards? This is a joke how the media is latching onto this. Its like the Weather Channel when a Hurricane hits.
[ Edited by DRUSTOPO on Apr 5, 2012 at 10:24 AM ]
There is a difference between taking advantage of injuries, and saying that you need to go after somebodies ACL. To me the ACL thing, and the obvious paying money for a hit to Smith's head thing are the two most egregious examples. Also the concussion thing is so irresponsible, but I get why you might want to hit a guy hard and see if he is all the way back. Still messed, up, but I think that would be more common as long as the hit was not to the head, then it is just as bad as the rest.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
You have to put yourself in the players' shoes. If you found out that 12 bigass dudes wanted to bash your brains in , how would you feel?

Take away your health, wealth, and livelyhood...

I remember last year when F.Gore had a black eye after the Seahawks game. Somebody still unknown to this day,
underneath the dogpile got a cheap shot in.

Stuff like this is the unwritten , unseen, barbaric side of the game. It's there. Always has been. see Romanowski

Yeah, remember when a guy on the Chiefs (I think it was the Chiefs) grabbed Anthony Davis by the bean bag?!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
That dude is done for life.

f**k the saints
  • ihab
  • Veteran
Saints fans in denial saying that all NFL teams say stuff like that. Some fans just need to take the rose colored glasses off.

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/gregg-williams-damaging-audio-speech-before-san-francisco-game-espn-mega-merge-227759/

didn't even touch me, lol.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I hope they ban Williams for life.

and payton
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
F*CK GREGG WILLIAMS!
and F*CK THE ENTIRE SAINTS ORGANIZATION!

STAY CLASSY a*****eS.

Originally posted by afflecksloverboy:
F*CK GREGG WILLIAMS!
and F*CK THE ENTIRE SAINTS ORGANIZATION!

STAY CLASSY a*****eS.

all of this
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-silver_gregg_williams_speech_saints_49ers_bounty_040412

Am I the only one who thinks this s**t deserves a lifetime ban? What the f**k? Killing Frank Gore aka the head of our team? Puting a bounty on Smith? Wanting to give Kyle Williams another concussion? Tearing Crabby's ACL? What the f**k is wrong with this guy's head? He is SICK in the head. Sorry but this is just completely messed up. f**k that punk ass sorry son of a b***h.

And to think what would of been if the mission was accomplished......GW cost us a Superbowl...
i hope we beat the s**t of the saints at there place, all this is just motivation
Originally posted by DRUSTOPO:
Im a 9ers fan living 10 min from the Meadowlands.. The Giants players said and did the same thing with Kyle Williams. This was one of many articles = http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2012/01/giants_...

"Some Giants say they went after Williams with the intent to take him out of the game. "

I have not heard one thing about the Giants. This smells like a media witch hunt.Not saying that they were right, they lied and did it anyway, thats the biggest factor. This has been going on forever, its part of football and the reason coaches do not say much about injuries unless they have to. The other team goes after the weaknesses. Giants did it worse in that game and admitted it after. Im not upset about it, all part of the game.I love how everyone is appalled over this, wake up people, Buddy Ryan was 100 times worse! Hell the Lions were worse in 2011 and the Raiders have led the league in PFs for 20 years, think they dont have rewards? This is a joke how the media is latching onto this. Its like the Weather Channel when a Hurricane hits.
You don't get.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Lol, backfire!!!
Share 49ersWebzone