LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 289 users in the forums

Prediction on which Niners will appear & where on NFLN's upcoming Top 100 Players

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 99problems:
Chilo Rachal #99

Don't you mean #9,999?
100 positions for 32 teams =

~ 3 spots per team. We have a great defense and a mediocre offense, so I can see us getting 4-6 players on the list.

Locks:
Willis (top 20)
J.Smith (top 30)
V.Davis
Rogers

Probably Get In:
Staley
Bowman

Might Get In:
Lee
Akers
Aldon Smith
Iupati
Goldson
will watch, lol
the real question is will the raiders have A SINGLE PLAYER ON THE LIST lol
The list is skewed, romo and mcnabb made the list last year, romo didn't play a full season and mcnabb sucked, those are just 2 examples of the list being skewed.
Justin Smith is a better player than PW so he should be our highest rated player.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Justin Smith is a better player than PW so he should be our highest rated player.

Willis is more recognized though. Smith should be a little higher but probably wont.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
100 positions for 32 teams =

~ 3 spots per team. We have a great defense and a mediocre offense, so I can see us getting 4-6 players on the list.

Locks:
Willis (top 20)
J.Smith (top 30)
V.Davis
Rogers

Probably Get In:
Staley
Bowman

Might Get In:
Lee
Akers
Aldon Smith
Iupati
Goldson

Id put Alex in the probably get in category. Gore in the locks. I think people here dont think hes as good as everyone else does.
Originally posted by Leathaface:

Justin Smith was a legit MVP type player last year, and has been fantastic ever since coming to SF, and (has been) very underrated by the football media but Patrick Willis has been our best player ever since his rookie year.
patrick willis- top 10
justin smith-top 15
vernon davis- top 40
navarro bowman- top 55
carlos rogers- top 60
frank gore- top 80
dashon goldson- top 100
MAYBE joe staley and raymac

^^^^^ forgot lee and akers. special teamers usually arent as valued in the top 100 but they mite slip in, esp. akers with breaking a record
I can't wait for this list to piss everyone off
Alright, he are my rankings.....

Top 5 NFLN 100 Players

1. Patrick Willis
2. Justin Smith
3. Frank Gore
4. Vernon Davis
5. Andy Lee
6. rest of NFL v v v v
[ Edited by defenderDX on Apr 5, 2012 at 5:14 PM ]
Willis and J.Smith-top 10
Aldon Smith,Rodgers and Bowman-top 30
Goldson-top 50
V.D.-top 20
Frank-top 50

ALL LOCKS to get on the list
Justin Smith should be in the top 5. No joke. He is the best football player in the NFL who isn't a QB.

We'll see how many 49ers make the list this year now that the team is good. Last year, players got snubbed. This year, players might get in just because the team was good, snubbing other players around the league.
Share 49ersWebzone