LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

Prediction on which Niners will appear & where on NFLN's upcoming Top 100 Players

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It'll be a TRAGEDY if Willis and Justin aren't in the very last episode (10-1), I think Gore should be around 70, Vernon around 55, Staley around 60, Bowman (a 1st team All Pro as a 23 year old 1st year starter) should be around 25-30, Aldon should be around 80, Rogers should be in the 20's (IMO by far the 2nd best CB in the game last year behind Revis), Goldson should be in the 60's. Unfortunately, I highly doubt Sopoaga gets any recognition, but NT is by far the biggest key to a 3-4's run defense, so our D's legendary run defense speaks volumes to Sopoaga's play.
here's my prediction on who will make the cut. i am not ranking them.

justin smith
patrick willis
vernon davis

im on the fence on rogers, aldon, and bowman because they need to prove it AGAIN; not just a one year "fluke" (again, i am not saying that they don't belong to make the cut, but merely if they will make the cut. These are the same idiots who left off justin smith last year. )
Gore is in a decline
Staley and Goldson are probably overrated slightly.
Willis should be in the top 15 at least. Same goes for Justin Smith.

VD should get a boost up the rankings, I think he was ranked in the 80's last year. Gore stays in the 80-90 range.

Bowman and Aldon should be on there. I think Goldson and Rogers get snubbed.
RayMac and Iupati could be on there too.
I only think four niners will make it. For the record that doesn't mean I don't think we deserve more selections.

1.Willis- Top 10
2.J.Smith- some where in the 30's.
3.V.Davis-Some where in the the 50's
4.Gore- some where in the 80's
Both Willis and Smith should be in the top 10. There are very, very few players that you can name that were more dominant this year. If Smith doesn't make the top 10, my only guess is that it's because he doesn't have the name recognition. I agree with most of the names mentioned, but wouldn't be shocked if Staley and Goldson didn't make the cut.
How could Rogers, an All Pro and Pro Bowl starter, not make it???
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
here's my prediction on who will make the cut. i am not ranking them.

justin smith
patrick willisp
vernon davis

im on the fence on rogers, aldon, and bowman because they need to prove it AGAIN; not just a one year "fluke" (again, i am not saying that they don't belong to make the cut, but merely if they will make the cut. These are the same idiots who left off justin smith last year. )
Gore is in a decline
Staley and Goldson are probably overrated slightly.

Guys like Eric Berry, Suh, Arian Foster, etc. made it last year, so I don't think it's a prerequisite that you have to have had multiple big time years...Staley is as good as any tackle after Long and Joe Thomas and Goldson is as good as any safety after Reed and Polamalu.
Willis, Vernon and justin Smith are locks. I also think that Aldon and Rogers will make the list.

i wonder if Mcnabb will make the list again this year
Michael Crabtree for his incredible work ethic he puts out day in & day out

coming in at #25

willis- top 10
j. smith- top 20
rogers- 30s
davis- 40s
bowman-50s
gore- 60s
staley-80s
aldon- 80s
goldson-90s
Chilo Rachal #99
I think Alex should be in there after last year.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I think Alex should be in there after last year.

THIS
Screw these, I think Justin Smith wasn't even in the top 100 last year.
Share 49ersWebzone